• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen I don't feel anything, even when I go into the room...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    When you enter N's castle you'll see his "room", sort of. If you aren't aware where it is, the shadow triad will tell you when you enter the castle.

• How did you feel when you entered the room?
    • Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?
    • What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?
    • Do you think he still visits that room, even now?
    • Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?
    As a side note... (not real questions!)
    [20:38:02] <+bobandbill> 'do you want to play with the toys in N's room?'
    [20:38:09] <+bobandbill> 'what was your favourite toy in the room?'
    [20:39:24] <+bobandbill> 'do you think N is a baby for still playing with children toys?'
    [20:39:33] <+bobandbill> 'what toys do you think N should have had?'
    [20:39:43] <+bobandbill> 'do you think Ghetsis played with the toys too?'

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    I found the room mildly interesting, and did have a play with the train set. But that's about as far as it went - it didn't really get to me like other places in the main series Pokémon games (Cinnabar Mansion, the Ruins of Alph, visiting Red's room in GSC, Sootopolis when it was stormy/drought etc). It didn't feel particularly special to me if I'm perfectly honest, but then that's just me.

MMundy777

Aspiring Gym Leader
    Years
  • Nothing gave me a bigger smile in the game than the old Team Rocket Member in Icirrus City. He was the Rocket member who stole the Machine Part from the Power Plant in the GSC series. To see him say "a go-go" again was awesome! :)

As far as N's room...I found it more creepy than anything.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • •How did you feel when you entered the room?
    I was shocked and amazed on how his room looked like

•Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?
    To be honest, I didn't really realize the moving items in his room so I can say that I was not affected by it

•What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?

•Do you think he still visits that room, even now?
    He probably does what most adults do, they visit their parents house and look at their own room

•Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?
    I think the room just gave the castle a better look because that was my favorite room

:t354:TG

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
    Years
  • To be quite honest, I was a little creeped out/surprised when I entered N's room. The Eerie rendition of his theme added to that. The whole atmosphere of the room was creepy, despite it being a child's room. The room symbolizes his innocence (in kind of a creepy way). He still goes to the room and plays with the toys. It shows (or helps confirm) that N is essentially a naive child who is just being used as a tool by Gheistis.
    Seeing this level of (storyline) depth in a Pokémon game astounds and impresses me to this very day. Gamefreak did well by including this room.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I felt something in N'S room. I felt weird when I entered that room.

The music.
    The music in N's room (an N himself) creeped me out. (I always thought N was creepy.)

I don't think he visits his room anymore, he probably left Unova to go into another region we do not know about yet.

I think N's room was in there only for N's perspective. To see what N would see. So, yes.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I really feel like he probably did still live in that room. It's possible that he went in there right before you got into the castle even, to calm himself down and make himself ready for the upcoming battle, and that's why the toys are moving when you get there.

Tbh, I almost always have my sound off so I didn't even notice the theme. :( But seeing normal Pokemon flooring and rooms over and over and over and then stumbling into that room was certainly a surprise.

I could honestly see N being like a kid, loving his toys and trying to get Ghetsis to play with them like a little kid would try to get his parents to play with his toys, and I bet Ghetsis would play along sometimes to make N happy...or maybe just to shut him up?

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    I freaked out! I got here arond midnight and as soon as I walked in the room it started raining outside. Then the music played...and I nearly died of fright. Ddi't notice the moving trains/planes but did notice the train slammed dunked into the B-ball hoop.

I think the room was needed in the game because it shows N had fun when he was little and he wasn't all serisus and questioning beliefs all his life.

slickmario

nomnomnom
    Years
  • I wish I had my sound on when I entered the room. Judging from what everyone is saying, it would have been pretty creepy.

Personally, I didn't really care about the room. The train and the plane were probably run on electricity that was recently turned on. And the only reason I entered the room was because I knew there was a rare candy in there :P

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • I didn't feel anything. It wasn't sinister at all. If anything, N's room theme actually reminded me of Harry Potter... lol. And also quite funny to see a teenager living in a kiddy room like that (If he was still living in that room). The "automatically moving" train was probably just a machine.

Years
  • I was a tad creeped out by it. But I was also saddened. To think that he pretty much lived in that room for his entire childhood is horrible.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years

• How did you feel when you entered the room: I was rather uneasy when I went into N's room.
    • Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?: I was creeped out by the music, but I wasn't creeped out by the toys.
    • What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?: I think it shows that N is still acting like a child, only trusting Pokemon, but not humans.
    • Do you think he still visits that room, even now?: I don't think so, but I think he stops by from time to time.
    • Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?: I think N's room was put in to make the player see things from N's perspective..

Years
  • I was kind of saddened when I entered the room, finding the used toys, still working as if they had just been played with just before I entered the room.
    It was also rather creepy when the music was turned on as it changed the room from a children's room into a young adult who never grew up mentally.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • It really didn't affect me all that much, but it did explain a bit about N's character and how he was brought up in isolation and it probably resulted in how he turned out. I don't recall being affected by the music much at all but the room was creepily out of place in a facility where the rest of the rooms were ornately decorated.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I felt nothing, nothing at all. And yes i do think it was important to include them in the games

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • I can barely remember much but anyway...

I was like, oh cool, must go click on everything. I wasn't all that creeped out, the flying plane scared me though. I think the room had to be there, it was the main thing that said that N was still a child inside. (Though it did remind me of an episode of South Park...). Nope, he went away, he couldn't do that :3. As I said before, the game did need it, I just wish there was more interaction with the toys.

Back