• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen I don't feel anything, even when I go into the room...

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
Years
  • It made me feel quite sad. Especially after battling Gethsis and hearing what he said about N just... I mean, I love N (and N/White) so it was... sad. His room was so small, and there he's been, all alone.

On the other hand I think it was a bit confusing that after Gethsis was beaten he was just all "oh well, yeah I've been locked in a castle all my life and never really grew up and have been mentally abused since I was a kid but now it's all good and I'll just hop on my kick-ass Zekrom and fly away wheeee". He doesn't seem very shocked to hear that he's been only used his whole life and isn't traumatized at all...?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

• How did you feel when you entered the room?
    I was shocked really, it really made me think differently about him.

• Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?
    Uh, well that was supposed to show they were played recently, so yeah I thought it was pretty cool.

• What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?
    A big one, the whole purpose of the room was to change your opinion on N.

• Do you think he still visits that room, even now?
    Yup, it says the toys were played with recently.

• Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?
    Yeah of course, it shows him in a different light, being controlled by his father, and why he hated humans using Pokémon n' all that jazz.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • It made me feel sad...I could sense that N was very isolated in his room with his pokemon. Poor guy had no real social contact...kind of shows how Ghetsis raised him...
    Yeah it was a good thing to include it (I think they should have included more stuff in the castle overall) as it allowed us to (well some of us) to feel his loneliness.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years

I was filled with excitement because I was coming towards the big final, Me vs N.
    • Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all? Nope, I thought "Wow, this is a pleasant room for a young man".
    • What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?
      It made me think of N in a different way, then just a Pokemon trainer.
    • Do you think he still visits that room, even now?
      Yup.
    • Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?
      Yup because it showed a different side to N.

Atomic Pirate

I always win.
    Years
  • Yeah, I felt something? What did I feel? "Cool, a rare candy!" I'm sorry, but I hate N so much that I didn't care about his childhood in the least. But I appreciated the rare candy in his room.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I was like: what is this.

Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?
    The music was weird, but I didn't really notice the toys at all.

What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?
    Um... I never really thought about it.
    Do you think he still visits that room, even now?
    Yes, to relive his childhood memories. Doubt he plays with the toys though.

Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?
    I don't even know. But It wouldn't hurt to add more of a story to that.

Years
  • When I entered N's room, I thought I was gonna be in trouble by certain Plasma grunts wanting to constantly challenge me, such as how the Cipher Peons would drop down from the ceiling. I was originally hesitant in the action, but I think I did it, and was relieved after I found out nothing really happened.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    How did you feel when you entered the room?

I felt good when I went in, considering it's N's room :3.

I admit that the music was a bit creepy, but the train was a toy train - meaning that as long as it still had power, it could move by itself, and it probably did, unless something magical was going on in there, lol. I feel as if the plane was there to add an effect, but it's still possible if it was a remote-controlled plane and just went wrong.

Yes, I feel like I was affected because you get to be in touch with N's childhood, and how he is sort of childish because he was raised by Pokémon and never got to have a real childhood.

Probably not :x

Yes, I feel as if the room is important because it gives people insight that they need, because otherwise, they couldn't understand N as a character.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Yeah, I felt something? What did I feel? "Cool, a rare candy!" I'm sorry, but I hate N so much that I didn't care about his childhood in the least. But I appreciated the rare candy in his room.

And, why do you hate him, If I might ask?

Years
  • Yeah, I felt something? What did I feel? "Cool, a rare candy!" I'm sorry, but I hate N so much that I didn't care about his childhood in the least. But I appreciated the rare candy in his room.

I would also like to know why you hate him? I personally felt bad for him.

Years
  • Well, even he, the crook, in GSC softened and became somewhat regular in the end. Everybody grows up eventually :)

But yeah I liked the GSC Rivals more, but I still like the story of BW. You are actually saving the world from something... I didn't really have that feeling before in any other game, and I played them all. Except D/P/Pt, as I didn't have a DS when it was released. Now I have Pt though but I think it's so annoying that I have to level my pokemon so much compared to how I progress, making me wander the grass for hours of senseless Pokemon beating to level up...

EDIT: Previous post deleted, so.. yeah. This post doesn't really make any sense anymore then I guess. :P

But I felt sorry for the kiddo! How he had painted up a picture of the world for him to see just to make him crazy... yeah, a bit crazy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2011
    I was taken aback by the creepy music and the train moving by itself. It also creeped me out that N might have been playing in this room lately, and that he might have a mental age of a kid. Lol.

I was taken aback by the creepy music and the train moving by itself. It also creeped me out that N might have been playing in this room lately, and that he might have a mental age of a kid. Lol.

Last edited:

Pokemon Trainer Touko

春野サクラ ♥
    Years

• How did you feel when you entered the room? It made me feel kinda sad for him
    • Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all? Nope :D I wasn't creeped out by the train, nor the flying plane or music.. in fact, I really liked the music <3 The only thing that creeped me out was the toy train that got stuck on the basket ball hoop.. I was kinda scared that it'd fall and a member of the dark trinity would appear or something like that lol.. XD
    • What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence? Idk
    • Do you think he still visits that room, even now? Hopefully :D
    • Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective? Yup because it made people feel bad for him. :>

The Nightmare

"I fight for what I belive in"
    Years
    I felt a bit amazed about the castle.
    Were you creeped out by the sinister music, the fact that the train was moving by itself, or the flying plane? Were you not affected at all?

No, I didn't notcied the plane and train was moving by it's self.
    What significance do you think the room has in relation to N's child-like innocence?

Not quite sure.

Not really, because I think he's gone to an adventure.
    Do you think the room really "belonged" within the games at all - was it important that it was included in the games in order to get a better idea of N's perspective?

Yeah it actually did but it wasn't really much about the present only the past.

Back