• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Dont Feel Wolcomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    :( Hellow i am new.i tryed to post threads but everyone here is acting tooooo mean.i am trying to be as kind as i can but everyone is blamig me if u dont find me threads interesting.dont view it the kindest people in here are kire hedgie and mr cat dog.they forgive.I STRIKLY DONT FEEL WOLCOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!! i care for those people who care for me.please dont be mean this is a place to enjoy not to act bossy.please understand that other people have feelings and my felings are easily hurted.i am beaing kind because i understand other peoples fellings so please understand my felings too.THERE I SPOKE MY MIND OUT.I AM A HOT HEAD.BIG MOUTHED.sorry i am mean in this mesage i just cant help it.SORRY PPL!!!!!!bye hope you understand.
    *MIST IS HARTBROKEN* :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    I used to be like that too! Just be nice and be friendly to everyone and they will start to notice you. I'll gladly be your friend if you want!

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Aww sweetie, alot of people feel that way.*huggles* im sorry people seem to be Mean to you.:( but give them a second chance.:D i know how you feel just now. I don't want you to have a horrible time and feel bad cus of your first day here. *huggles* The People that where mean to you must of Forgotten to respect. So your job is to never act of Become one of them.Maybe thats what they want you to do.::shrugs:: anyway when ever your feeling down sweetie come and talk to me anytime. *huggles tight* BTW i would love to be your friend. :nervous:

Last edited:

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I felt like that when I first joined too. Anyway... Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Years
    Hmm, maybe you should try reading the rules as well. The reason your threads are getting closed and such is because they do not follow the rules. Every forum board here has different rules, read them all carefully and you should be fine ^_-

Anyways, it takes a while to settle in, belive me, the first forum I joined I hardly ever posted in because I was affraid and such, but you will get use to it I promise...It allready seemes you have made friends here anyways ^_-

Just have fun and make sure to follow the rules is all.

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Maybe you should try and read the rules for the forum? That can always help. Other than that, myabe there is another thread just like your's? It's not good to make two threads for the same thing.

Well, if you want a friend you can feel free and Pm me ^^

MistMermaid

Digimon is better!
    Years
    I have read the rules 3 times and very carfully.my threads are not gettin closed everyone tis blaming me on little mistakes like the plot is lame,where the plot?,why are you here i told everyone that i have only joined recently but no one litsen or evean care.thanks for the advise anyway.bye.
    *mist*

Kira

Style Guru
    Years
    Maybe they do not care because they think your threads are pointless?
    In an RPG or example try to make something original, not like any others. In the beginning it's not so easy to find a place where you belong, but don't give up, you'll find that place soon ^.~

Years
    A plot, well I can help there, they are easy to better ^_^ I saw your RPG, the problem was that you didnt have a sign up sheet or anything. You could allways post your ideas in RPG ideas in te RPG lounge to get help on it, thats allways a good option, or you could PM it to an RPG Mod and have it checked ^_-

But anyways, I'm sure you will get to grips with it sooner or later Misty :)

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hey Mist Mermaid, I am Stevo-Kun, welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun and I would love to be your friend ^_^

Stevo-Kun

Raven101

Johto Master
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 4, 2005
    i am new here how is everyone doin and i hope i make lots and lots of friends here

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back