• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't get it...the Jynx and Gardevoir thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

j2y8n2x

Gothitelle iz naught imprezzed
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    How come people keep criticizing Jynx on boobs, but so many people keep adding boobs on Gardevoir and Lopunny?

If boobs are meant to be bad then why are they doing that on Gardevoir?
    I've seen so many giant ones on Gardevoir on DeviantArt!

I just don't get it! They are ruining Gardevoir!

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
    Years
    My guess is you are talking about completely different people. It is definitely not the same crowd that criticizes the appearance of Jynx, that creates suggestive fan-art. The point is, even though I can't understand how people can picture Gardevoir that way, it is definitely their right to do so, and express themselves. Jynx on the other hand, has that appearance already, so since everybody can see it, criticizers are bound to pop-up. Unreasonable, yes, but there is no hypocrisy.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I can't understand how people can picture Gardevoir that way, it is definitely their right to do so

I agree, I don't understand how you can even start to imagine a pokemon that way but what ever floats thier boat (different strokes for different folks, whatever tops thier soup). I always kind of found it bizarre how they are pokemon (like Jynx) who have male forms as the male still ends up looking exactly like a female. A lot of pokemon (like Slowpoke for example) look genderless and I find it odd that pokemon like Jynx look female but have male forms as well.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    I agree, I don't understand how you can even start to imagine a pokemon that way but what ever floats thier boat (different strokes for different folks, whatever tops thier soup). I always kind of found it bizarre how they are pokemon (like Jynx) who have male forms as the male still ends up looking exactly like a female. A lot of pokemon (like Slowpoke for example) look genderless and I find it odd that pokemon like Jynx look female but have male forms as well.

There are no male Jynx xD
    Although Gothitelle should not be male.

People do it because they're either perverts, or just like to draw monster things from a video game naked.

j2y8n2x

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    There are no male Jynx xD
    Although Gothitelle should not be male.

People do it because they're either perverts, or just like to draw monster things from a video game naked.
    Male Gothitelle is just silly...

I haven't seen anyone adding boobs on Gothitelle yet though.

Good to know that people adding boobs on Gardevoir are perverts...
    but haven't imagined that there are so many perverts around.

How long until Mr. Mime gets retconned into being all-male? I know its Japanese name doesn't indicate gender, but they are counterparts of each other (received in trades, Psychic-type, got a baby form in a later generation...)
    Mr. Mimes should be all male whilst Jynx all female so they can be counterparts of each other.
    Now that Mr. Mime isn't all male, they are just making Jynx very odd with no one to pair up with.

soϲks

da grovyle
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    The people who do this are just dirty minded. I don't know why you even would.

It's rule 34 of the internet, guys. Sad but true. :/

Anyway, it's probably entirely different people with um Jynx versus Gardevoir or whatever. People have issues with people who oppose them, or something. I don't know. :(

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    Those people are those who dream to marry Gardevoirs
    sick.

-Ew shiver-

Probably ties in with the furry lovers or something. I can see something plausible like Ash and Misty or Touko and N...but being married to basically an animal? It's just rediculous.

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
    I can see something plausible like Ash and Misty or Touko and N...but being married to basically an animal? It's just rediculous.

That's exactly my thoughts, I can understand the attraction and thought process of thinking about an actual human character (even though the character is still animated) but I just can't understand the attraction to Pokemon.

CptSwaggerPants

Hi, I'm John Wayne..JK, I CAMP
    Years
    That's exactly my thoughts, I can understand the attraction and thought process of thinking about an actual human character (even though the character is still animated) but I just can't understand the attraction to Pokemon.

I was thinking about it earliar, and I'm not going to get in a full scale discussion but maybe, just maybe it has something to do with not having any friends when they were growing up and having only an animal as a companion. If that is the case I can kind of understand, but it's nothing I'd ever do personally.

It's probably nothing that they are trying to do to be gross or anything, it's just what they know and they haven't experiances anything different to compare it too.

j2y8n2x

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    I was thinking about it earliar, and I'm not going to get in a full scale discussion but maybe, just maybe it has something to do with not having any friends when they were growing up and having only an animal as a companion. If that is the case I can kind of understand, but it's nothing I'd ever do personally.

It's probably nothing that they are trying to do to be gross or anything, it's just what they know and they haven't experiances anything different to compare it too.
    They have the impression that Gardevoir's the prettiest Pokemon ever (which is true)
    and their conclusion is "everyone dreams to marry a Gardevoir" (which is wrong)

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
    ughhh those perverts sicken me :(

I know gardeviour looks more like a female then male, but thats no reason to give her huge boobs
    Same goes for other pokemon that look only female like
    Loppunny, Cherrim, Roselia, Gothitelle, Bellossom, Jynx,Audino-
    i find it dum how they make them males anyways(besides jynx)
    Just because some pokemon look like females doesnt give pervs the right to draw animated versions of them with huge features

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
    Years
    If something looks even moderatly human, their will be someone with dirty thoughts about it....
    Just the world we live in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back