• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't know what this is (YGO)

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    I know it's a terrifyingly !@#! deck, but I'm trying to work with what I have.

Monster: x16
    x3 Dark Crusader
    x3 Cyber Ouroboros
    x3 Obsidian Dragon
    x3 Destiny Hero Dunker
    x1 Morphing Jar
    x1 Shadowpriestess of Ohm
    x1 Cyber Valley - I don't have 3
    x1 Doomsday Horror - See above

Spell: x14
    x2 Lightning Vortex
    x2 Dark World Grimoire
    x2 Twister
    x1 Foolish Burial
    x1 Mystical Space Typhoon
    x1 Brain Control
    x1 Heavy Storm
    x1 Giant Trunade
    x1 Monster Reborn
    x1 Smashing Ground
    x1 Premature Burial

Trap: x10
    x3 Transmigration Break
    x2 Alchemy Cycle
    x1 Escape from the Dark Dimension
    x1 Dark Spirit Art - Greed
    x1 Call of the Earthbound
    x1 Dust Tornado
    x1 Mirror Force

Again, this is just the best I could come up with after I bought PTDN box. No Dark Creator, Darknight, Dark Armed, Dark Grepher, Allure, nothing. Just this.

I wanted to make a sort of Dark Beatdown that removes cards from play with Transmigration so opponent can't re-summon stuff. I don't know what I'm doing. HELP! :(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    But there's nothing that helps you in returning cards from the graveyard to the deck here, making the transmigrations rather useless. Even in casual duels with budget decks, we can synchronize a bit more ^_^;

Stopping Dark Armed Dragon with a budget deck is rather silly, so I'm going to pretend that we will never fight one with this deck =P So we're trying to fight samurai, baboon, burn/magical explosion (I know nothing of this one so I'll skip), gadgets, macro, zombies, monarchs, dark rainbow dragon, dark gaia and those cyber valley based decks.

Good dark cards in Phantom Darkness are all pretty rare and difficult to get without being pricy... the common ones really don't do anything as they waste resources and have horrible stats. Their effects are usually drawing cards in extremely obscure ways...

Personally, I'll rather focus a deck on Calculator or Blue Thunder T-45 if we must use phantom darkness cards to enjoy the newness yet rely on common cards. Both of them are relatively powerful, only common in rarity, and their effects are very straightforward and easy to use.

If we still want dark beatdown, I'll rather use the older dark cards as really, as much as phantom darkness is all about the dark monsters, sadly it only favors the high rarity dark monsters =(

But really give Blue Thunder T-45 a shot. IMHO, it's the best common of Phantom Darkness XD;

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    Oh, I see. Thanks a lot for your help.

Don't worry I wasn't really thinking about taking down Dark Armed. I've heard the terrifying anecdotes of those decks. I'd be quite happy if I could stand up to any of the decktypes you listed, actually.

Good thing I have about exactly 3 Blue Thunders and 3 Calculators. I'll see what I can do with them.

Any suggestions though? How would the overall deck list look like roughly? (Yeah I know, I'm completely clueless and dumb because when I first saw those cards I didn't think they were that good.)

I take it I get out Blue Thunder and Calculator, then I kill some guys and I get tokens and Calculator gets some boost. And repeat process? Sorry, yeah. Not too bright when it comes to this stuff.

Lynxz

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2008
    lost to a turn one Blood Moon, which kind of destroyed my hopes. I recovered just in time though.

Back