• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I dont know what to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2009
    I used poksav and got a code to have a pokemon in my pc and it showed up with a bad egg... what should I do??? ( I am not going to use him for battling anyone) I searched it on google and a lot of the results said to not touch it at all or it will mess up my game!!! I just need a little reassurance from you guys...

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    When you hover the big hand over it, it won't show stats. But if you press Summary on another Pokemon, make sure you don't accidentally try to view the Bad Egg stats. It will freeze the game. (Just reset it if it does.)

If you switch boxes, the eggs would usually go away by then.

In other words, Bad Eggs aren't really to fuss about in this matter.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Start a new game or put the bad egg in the pc box by itself and it should probably go away I think.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    DO NOT put in party!! I did it and I had to start all over again on a new game! Just put it in another box by itself!

Years
    ive got a bad egg before and they were not joking about the bad part. i put it in my party and guess what when i turned on the game i had to start a new file cos the old one was gone. (damn cos ive caught most of the legendaries already :( )

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I used poksav and got a code to have a pokemon in my pc and it showed up with a bad egg... what should I do??? ( I am not going to use him for battling anyone) I searched it on google and a lot of the results said to not touch it at all or it will mess up my game!!! I just need a little reassurance from you guys...

There is a code to erase the Pokemon in the First Position of in Box 1. Look it up on google. This is the ONLY way to get rid of Bad Eggs.

Put it in the top-left Coner of Box one, use the correct Button Combination, and it will be forever gone.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Erase First Pokemon in Box 1 (Press Y)
    923FFFA8 00002400
    B21C4D28 00000000
    B0000004 00000000
    0000C370 00000000
    0000C374 00000000
    1000C378 00000000
    D2000000 00000000