• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I don't know what to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    Hi guys when you got you're diamond, pearl and platinum versions did you tade your in game team from the gba series? thing is ive done everything on my leaf green version and I dont know if i want to trade them. I haven't played it in ages and I feel they're being wasted. What should I do?

Years
    Play through with a Platinum team. Nothing is more rewarding than taking chumps to champs. Once you're done with the sinnoh elite 4, Pal park you leaf green team into platinum. 2 dream teams on one game pak. Tell me what's better than that.

Emp395

It's *Emp*-oleon, the *395*th.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi guys when you got you're diamond, pearl and platinum versions did you tade your in game team from the gba series? thing is ive done everything on my leaf green version and I dont know if i want to trade them. I haven't played it in ages and I feel they're being wasted. What should I do?

If you are going to migrate your LG team, but not sure if you want to do so. Do everything you wanted to do in that game then migrate your team. Migrating also helps with the Pokédex, by obtaining Pokémon only available in your GBA games (i.e. Starters, legends, etc.). Even though you don't have them on your GBA game, you still have your special GBA team on your DS game.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Like the others said, you must have beaten the elite 4 and have completed the Pokedex by seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh region. Then you go to see Professor Oak. Next, go to Pal Park (South-west of the map) and talk to the people at the door. Then save and turn off the game, put in your LeafGreen cartridge and go into your Diamond/Pearl/Platinum version. Then click migrate from LeafGreen and choose your team of six. (You must have those six in the PC and not your party.) Hope this helps.

bruteroot

Grass Trainer
    Years
    I've completed diamond apart from my pokedex. I know how to transfer pokemon and stuff I'm just undecided whether I want to give up my team to never have them back on my gba. Alot of thinking to do I think

Emp395

It's *Emp*-oleon, the *395*th.
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Like the others said, you must have beaten the elite 4 and have completed the Pokedex by seeing every Pokemon in the Sinnoh region.

You don't have to beat the Elite Four, just see every Pokémon and get the National Dex. You will have access to Pal Park just by having the National Dex. When I had Diamond, I got my Charizard before the Elite Four, heck, I used it in the Elite Four. So, just get the national Dex to migrate.

Tox

fight me
    Years
    I've completed diamond apart from my pokedex. I know how to transfer pokemon and stuff I'm just undecided whether I want to give up my team to never have them back on my gba. Alot of thinking to do I think
    Sorry, I didn't read it properly.
    But we can't decide that for you dude.
    It's up to you.
    My friend clones his Pokemon in Emerald before migrating them.

You don't have to beat the Elite Four, just see every Pokémon and get the National Dex. You will have access to Pal Park just by having the National Dex. When I had Diamond, I got my Charizard before the Elite Four, heck, I used it in the Elite Four. So, just get the national Dex to migrate.
    Sorry, my bad. I stand corrected.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back