• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i don't like u but

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
  • If they were choking or had fallen down a well I'd help; if they had a flat tyre I'd just keep on walking. Not that I'd be much help changing a tyre anyway.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Oh of course. It's just how was raised. Besides whatever happened between us is in the past and was a pretty long time ago so it wouldn't matter to me. I'd help anyone who seemed like a nice person. If it they're lying or hate me for what I did still, but that's their problem and not mine.

DunsparceMaster23

The Hand of Fire - Hinote
    Years
    • Age 29
    • PA
    • Seen Dec 18, 2013
    I'd probably stop and at least ask what the problem was, given it wasn't already obvious, and if it was too hard I'd just give some advice or something and leave. But if it was something I could actually help with, I'd probably just help them. Unless the reason we had a falling out in the past was actually pretty bad, then I might just walk by. I'd feel bad about it though, but I'd do it out of sheer pride. Sinful, I know.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
    Years
  • Of course i'll help that person..i mean if it was for anything i'd do it for the good times we shared at least...but i would help a stranger if i can help too so it won't make a difference for me..just someone needs help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yeah, I'd definitely help them! If we were friends before then there is possibility that we could become friends again.

Back