• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't like you.

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    There are loads of people in the world. Surely not everyone's gonna like you. However if this did happen, I'd be like "oh okay", walk away and then try to forget about it. I'd probably just continue on with my day like nothing ever happened.

Homura Akemi

time is f o r e v e r~
    Years
    Oh, that's been with me for a whole year now.

All I'll say, without sounding like a downer, is that it kills you, inside to out. That is all.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I would be very sad about it, but over time I would get over it. Not everyone's going to like you. :c

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    I would worry and try my best to get that person not dislike me if I want to be well-respected by everyone else. If all else fails, I will be forever miserable and let it control my everyday life.

Back