• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen i don't understand

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
Years
  • i really don't understand this at all,ok so i go to the US Darkrai event and i get 4 two for me the othet two for my little brother.I was excited to see it's information and i check it's date it says Dec.26, 2099,i thought that was really weird so i tell me cousin's and my freinds and they're says the date it was out.All of my cousin's and freinds told me you put your DS Calanader,date,and time wrong.they were telling me that's what they think.what should i do now?i hope people don't think my Darkrai is hacked becuase it's not,i went to the event myself,cna i change my DS to the real time,and date?so my Darkrai Dates will change?If so,will it mess up my game?
    PM me or post here for ideas

BattleBeastEXP

Competitive Double Battler
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jun 20, 2009
    Wow, that is very weird... I guess all you can go now, it tell everyone else what you told us. I guess you have a "Special Darkrai." Or, you can try soft-reseting by holding:
    L+R+Start+Select

Then, change the clock so that when you receive Darkrai from the Man in the PokéMart, the ID# will be correct. However, I'm sure people will not mind, but, as long as you know it is legit, that is really all that matters!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Yeah... unfortunately the date won't change no matter what you do to your DS's clock. You're just gonna have to get used to having a Darkrai from 2099, I guess.

Years
    • Age 14
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    I played... umm .. cant remember the name ><
    animal crossing!
    Lol toom nook.... then animals... then it just popped in my head xD

Yea i played animal crossing and i changed time because waitng a whole day for things to change is too long T_T
    and all my pokemon are caught on 2099 also ><

Back