• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I don't wanna grow up!

Wanderlust

whippin' picidilly
    Years
    Hi everyone <3

so I just graduated from college in May, and joined the working world a few weeks later. I work as a Customer Service rep in a car dealership, and I'm definitely geeky and nobody in the world of car sales can really relate. I like my job, but I work so much now, and all of my friends moved away from the area after school back home, that I work way too much and get lonely because I have no one to share my geekiness with!

I've been lurking for years and finally signed up because, well, I want to be a part of the community and fun!

I've been playing Pokemon since Red & Blue were first released here in the US and have remained an avid fan ever since. I love music, travelling, animals, the environment, social consciousness and people!

So please don't hesitate to friend/message me or whatever because I love making new friends and am going nuts working all the time and pretending I'm NOT geeky! Help! :P Can't wait to be part of the community!

Years
    woah, that is a sick avatar and signature you got there :D

welcome to PC, the happiest place on earth ohwait thats disney...! for you, it probably is, cuz here you can nerd out and talk about pokemon as much as you like!!

however, the greatest thing about PC are its people. they really are nice and interesting people. it seems like you want to make friends. here you wont make friends, you will make lifelong buddies that you will never forget. <3

Years
    Hi, there. Welcome. Sit down, relax, and let your inner kid out.

Lurking for years? I suppose you know your way around a bit then. You should have signed up sooner and shared in the geekiness. We can always use more geeks. And don't be afraid to show your inner geek. You never know who might be one in hiding.

Back