• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Dreamed of Swablu Last Night!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Anyone is prone to having dreams about their favorite things, whether it be their car, or their loved one or hey... Pokemon! I've had them from time to time, ranging from there being Pokemon in my dream, to be having Pokemon in my possession.

How many of you have dreamed of Pokemon? What kind of dream was it? Was it where you were a trainer, a Pokemon, or were you just simply in the Pokemon. Maybe it was even something as small as a Pokemon cameo. Do you remember the last time you had a Pokemon dream if you've had one?

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
    I got eaten alive by a giant bloody pikachu, that's about the only pokemon dream I've had that isn't about me find in a glitch in on of the original games (which I've had maaanny of).

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I probably have done, but I'm really bad at remembering dreams at all, let alone which individual Pokemon have been in them. It's probably happened at least once over the last decade or so...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I used to dream about the Eeveelutions quite a lot. Especially when it takes place in large grassy & flowery areas. I also dreamed of an Articuno flying during a snowstorm.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I dreamt of a Dragonite flying me around the world once. It was a great dream, yes. ;)

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I'm bad at remembering my dreams, but I think a few of them involved May and/or any of my Pokemon teams.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    The last Pokemon dream I had. ...Hmm.
    It was probably the dream where I was able to get Black version early. ^^;;
    I wish I had better dreams. xD;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I keep dreaming about Black and White.

And the worst part is I keep thinking that those dreams are therefore real. And when I went to Abundant Shrine today I expected being able to plant a berry. At least my dream came true regarding B/W yesterday (another crit capture), even though it was a really simplistic thing. XD

But yeah, I used to dream more about Pokemon in general when I was younger, but lately it's been concentrating on actual gameplay. :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2011
    Hee Heee... I Was dreaming about meinfoo playing with my lv 70 Ampharos!

The were in Ice Path.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I've never had a dream about Pokemon, though a select few have appeared in my dream before.

I don't remember much of it now, but it was similar to the idea of Pokemon except there was no such thing as Pokeballs. It was night out, and I had a bunch of Pokemon-looking creatures around me (only one I clearly remember was Mew); we were about to wage war with ships or something of the sort from across the ocean. I was standing on a cliff, with this tropical forest behind me and these creatures began fighting. I also remember some sort of "magical" armor appearing.

Not a lot of it made sense, but yeah. It wasn't directly about Pokemon, even with Mew and probably other ones popping up. I wish I remembered all of it... as the more I think about it, the more I'm interested lol.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
    I rarely remember any dreams I have, the only Pokemon one that I remember was of a Cyndaquil. It was dark, and I was laying down on a sleeping bag, (we were traveling I guess, possibly a trainer). The only other thing I remember about it was that I picked it the Cyndaquil and placed it on my chest.

Misty Fan

Water Pokemon Master
    Years
    Yes I had a dream I was a Pokemon tournament I had a Rayquaza and I was battling a Lugia. I woke up before there was a winner. Also had a dream that Pokemon were real and I had a Sceptile at school. if that were really real no one would of bullied me

Years
    I once dreamt that I was a Jirachi being chased down by some Pokemon poachers. D: Sadly enough, I don't remember much about this one. ;;

And the day I first played Pokemon Emerald, I had a dream where I was battling May with a Magikarp. .___. And in the end of the battle it evolved into a Gyrados and started disobeying me and chased me around. D:

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I never really dreamed of pokemon before, which is sad.
    Though I remember somewhat recently (months ago?) that I was entering a pokemon league, and it was in this city which was in a stadium. Sorta like a fair ya' know.
    I dont remember my dreams much at all, just some of them, and what happened watterd down.

Years
    I dreamed that I was a trainer that traveled Johto with my Umbreon once.

That was an awesome dream...

Back