• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I DROPPED IT AGAIN ;_;

Years
    Do you guys ever drop your iPods, cellphones, Gameboys, or anything like that? Do you do it often?

I always drop my phone, so finally I got a case for it to protect it from further scratches xD

JakeyBoy

Riddle me this
    Years
    I always drop headphones. Most notably, when I was about to get onto a 2 hour coach drive to get to a 5 hour plane flight, I dropped a pair while getting ready to leave. Man tears were shed. I don't remember what I did for those 7 hours, the pain blocked out the memory.
    Oh god, now I'm reminiscing ;_;

There's also my old phone that I dropped and ruined the screen of. Now, I wasn't just going to give up the phone that easily, and continued using it. Apparently all the texts I was sending were coming out as garbage because I had been using it as if it was in the wrong mode. >:| Also, to remain in theme with the website, when I defeated Lance in HG I rushed away to show someone and forgot that the DS was plugged in to charge. The DS had to make a choice: stay with it's master, or remain charging. Needless to say, it was on the ground soon after.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    I don't drop anything much. =3 I guess I'm not clumsy with my hands or anything like that. I'm usually very careful to put things down ONLY willingly.

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    I've drop my ipod and dsi a few times, but they didn't break or anything like that... I really need to be more careful -.-

My little brother has dropped my old ds lite so many times, the R button broke sadly :/

PuNkSter

Typhlosion is on fire!
    Years
    I never drop anything except for the food I eat once it's off of the plate. Other than that I'm really careful person.

Years
    Not very often at all; I normally catch them! XD

I have very good reflexes from playing football since I was young, so it helps if something is falling! XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I've dropped my DS lite a couple of times and it hasn't broken yet, but luckily I don't drop things often :>

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2016
    I drop pretty much any electronic I have in my hands. I've dropped my computer probably over fifty times, and my phone over a hundred. I guess I just seem to forget it's in my hands and I loosen my grip too much.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Dropped my phone while jogging yesterday :( Luckily, it's silicone case protected it, just two scratches on the keypad.

I drop stuff a bit often, and it hurts.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I occasionally drop my DS Lite, but I freak out every time I do. I used to be worse with my old DS Phat, and that's how the hinge broke. So that's why I'm OCD about dropping my Lite.

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
    Not really. I really baby my stuff. (Just because I don't want to buy another one.) I baby my 360 the most. I really don't want red rings. :( I may have dropped my phone once but it was on something soft-ish.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I don't really drop anything because I'm awesome and have good hands.

Years
    I kept dropping my old GB Pocket, and at some point it probably was one drop too much and it stopped working. Since then, my skills in not dropping things have improved though.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Ever since dropping and breaking my Furby aged twelve, I have tried my hardest to NEVER EVER drop anything again. I did drop my iPod Nano once, but thankfully it didn't break. -.-;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've been dropping my DSi alot lately,surprisingly it's still alive. Also I've dropped my iPod Touch, but it's still working expect the back looks kinda bad from all these scrapes,then came my laptop last summer, It devastated me.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I do fumble often and nearly drop things, but I'm pretty quick so usually catch them before they hit the ground. I can't remember the last time I dropped something and it hit the floor.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I don't drop things. Instead it'll be somewhere stupid like the edge of my desk and I'll bring my arm back around from something like scratching my head and hit it and it'll fall on the ground. I do this mostly with drinks cups though.

Back