• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I drove to Walmart at 11am to buy cookie dough...

Lucid

So I could eat the whole tube, in my pajamas, because I'm an adult. What are some things you always wanted to do as a kid but never could until you grew the fuck up?

Last edited:

pkmin3033

My list includes, but is not limited to...

- Go skinny dipping
    - Grow my hair out to past my shoulders and dye it neon pink
    - Buy several very expensive items of technology
    - Get a credit card
    - Get ridiculously drunk
    - Smoke a pipe
    - Stay up until I literally pass out
    - Eat an entire birthday cake in one sitting by myself
    - Watch the Alien movies
    - Spend longer than 10 hours a week on the internet
    - Go to London by myself
    - Get married and have three kids

Of course, by the time I was old enough to do these things, I was old enough to have the common sense/self-restraint not to do them, or I didn't want to do them anymore. Or I just haven't done them yet. The ones I've actually done aren't as obvious as one might think.

Sirfetch’d

watch rated r movies, stay up til whenever, ruin my appetite before dinner

Years
    Make food at 11pm without anyone questioning me.
    Stay up until 4-5am for weeks in a row (.... not recommended though).
    Leave and come home whenever I want without having to tell others.
    On the other hand also stay inside and enjoy being by myself without anyone telling me to go outside.
    Have a lot more privacy in general.

My mum never actually set too many limits and usually let me do what I wanted (to a healthy extent) but now I do enjoy the freedom of not living at home.

Years
    When I was younger and going to school, I could not stay up whenever I wanted. Now that I'm not annoyed by school and work (yeah my job failed due to incompatibility with workers) I have that freedom and it's great.

Sirfetch’d

I've never slept away from home at a friend's house until I was 19 years old.

I didn't either other than maybe twice? Not because I couldn't but just because I hate sleeping away from my own bed :<

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I know the feeling. I could not buy this when I was a kid.

I drove to Walmart at 11am to buy cookie dough...

fuck yeah i'm an adult.

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
    I love this thread so much.

Let's see... OH! Drop more than $100 on Pokemon cards all at once. Haven't done it yet, but I've come close to half.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    this struck me the other day when i was buying beer. I was standing in line and it just dawned on me "i am literally free to do anything i want"

Back