• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I feel down

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Awh. Damn.
    I'm not the most sympathetic person around. And considering I have no connection to them what-so-ever, I have even less sympathy.

But, I'll give it a shot.

It's sad to hear about such young people dying, in such a bad way. Sucks really.
    I give them my love <333

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    Unfortunate, but that's what happens. There's nothing that can be done but to respect who they were alive when they were.

It looks accidental, which saddens me somewhat, but the birds will still keep chirping in the morning, whether you had a loss or not, and you must continue to push forward.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Two or three kids died at my school this year from car crashes around the same circumstances. I can't feel much sympathy since I did not know them, but it is a sad thing.

I'll be sure to pray for their friends, family, and for you too.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    omg. im so srry...

thats so sad, god bless there friends and family.

im so srry for your loss

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    Aww, you have my sympathies. Even if you didn't know them too well, it's always hard to see people die so young. May yourself, their families, and your school as a whole remember the good times.

Will some virtual chicken noodle soup help? D:

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    Well, it's hard to be sympathetic in this situation for me, because I know what it's like to loose a friend, even one that you didn't know well. It hurts, it really does. You have my empathy.

A classmate of mine was gunned down this year by a kid from the rival high school (Arsenal Tech). He was the star basketball player for our team (Emmerich Manual) and I knew him a little bit because he played on the football team with me for a couple of weeks. Even though I didn't know him well, it was still sad to loose him. We lost that year in conference as well, because he wasn't there.

I know it hurts, even if it's just a little, you can pull through this, just keep your head up, and keep on going on.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    Ä̸̙́̄̒̉̈l͇̎̓̑̏̂͗̕w̨̺̩̳͚͇̋̉̀͛ã͚̣y̷̒̃ͩ̄ŝ̸͉̪̈̌̔̑̐͋ ̲̞̫w̫̪ͬͯeaḛ̺͑ȁ̘͈̞̼̻͚̺͞r͈̒͑̅̿͡ ̰͙̺͉̓͟aḁͣͅ ͙̙̙͖̫̥̓ͭ̃s̢͓̆ͪ͗e̴ͥͧa̛̼ͯ̔̄͋̆t̥̲̥beḇ̪̘͉̙̝̱ͬͪ́̓͊ȩ̱̙ͮ̔̇ͫ̑l̢͖̦͉͚͉ͣ͆͋ͭ͌͋t̸̗̥.̗͆̏̔

Ayselipera

You just need to be strong for them, I'm sure they wouldn't want to see you so down.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Two teens from the highschool I went to also passed away in a car crash a few days ago.

Death is so sudden and so random. You guys be careful out there.

Cid

Years
    I share my deepest sympathy to the lives of those two girls. :(

We once experienced a death of a girl in our school. She was in a higher year, though she also died in a car crash. She was about to graduate, too.
    May they RIP.

Back