• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Feel Welcome Here! :)

pokénerdette

Insane Eccentric
    Years
    Hi! So I just joined yesterday, (I'm not new to forums, just new to this one) and I've made new friends already! xD People in PC are so nice aren't they? (Lol, not sarcasm.)

Anywho, My name is Amanda- feel free to call me Mandi, or anything you want.

I have Pokémon Emerald, Diamond, HeartGold, and Battle Revolution. Feel free to ask me to trade or battle!

Thank you for making me feel welcome at PC :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Well it's awesome to that know you're feeling so welcome!

It's always nice to hear that, since you really only hear from the people who don't like this place, and then leave after three days. xD; Always disappointing. But I'm glad that you're enjoying PC so far, and if you ever have questions regarding this place then you're more than welcome to PM me, Hiidoran, or any of the others staff. We're here to help after all.

Welcome to the forums, Amanda. :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Here at PC , our goal is to make everyone feel welcome with friendly people and something for everybody!

We invite you to make yourself comfortable and enjoy all the features we have to offer. If you are ever in need of any help, please do not hesitate to ask!

I hope to see you active around the site :3

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Amanda! welcome to the forum! I'm glad you decided to join this one :D have fun and if you don't understand something you can alway read the FAQ's

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Sammy says "Hai!"
    It's good that you feel welcome here!

Well anyway, Welcome Amanda!

EDIT: Thank you! Sammy lieks talking in third person!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    ...you're more than welcome to PM me, Hiidoran, or any of the others staff. We're here to help after all.
    That's totally my cue, right? :D

Hey, Amanda~ I see you're already feelin' the love.

I just gotta say, on a scale of one to ten, your user name definitely scores an awesome. That's right, an awesome. I would probably hug you if it were possible to do so over a computer screen. Or, you know, if it wasn't creepy... o3o

As Drewwy said, feel free to contact any of us with the bold user names, as we'd be more than happy to help you.

Years
    Hey Amanda! Thanks for posting in my welcome thread, I decided to simply return the favor. Welcome to PC! (>^_^)>

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    *walks in balancing a plate of Sweet poffins on top of my head* Hi there! Not a lot to say that hasn't been already, so enjoy your stay! *sets the poffins down and glides to the next thread*

Back