• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen i found a arceus 4 reel!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inferno_wingX

Dedicated.
Years
  • ok so i hav diamund and i waz jus walkin around trainin my pikachu 2 b strong lik ashes and gues wat1!?!?!?!//1!?1!

I FOUND A ARCEUS 4 REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS LEVUL 63 N I COUT IT CUZ I GOT UNLIMITITED MASER BALLS.

SO HA U ALL AINT GOT DAT.

i wil trad it 4 all ur pokemanz.

Inferno_wingX

Dedicated.
    Years
  • i thout u guys woodnt believe me

nd sorry i try use better grammer.

OKAY. So I was at route, well, i dunno the route, but it was right before the 3rd Gyms town, forgot the name.

BUT IG OTTA GO I BE BAK IN LIK 3 HOURS K?!?!?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • This thread will so be closed, It's obvioise you hack. You can't have unlimited master balls for a starters. So you do hack. End of story.

DarkSpace

Wandering Noob
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2012
    If it's closed, why can I still post. Mismagius I'm just kidding.
    But in all seriousness, you hack, no way to get unlimited masterballs. Also the use of AR has been known to cause after effects even after you stop using it. SO obviously you hacked.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
  • Yea... thats what i ment, Wait intill a Mod/Admin see's this. Anyways... Defently a hacker!

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Im sorry but, infinite master balls? Arceus outside of spear pillar? In fact Arceus? I'll rephrase this thread:

"EVERYONE LOOK! FOR FUTURE REFERENCE I AM A HACKER WHO HAS A BAD CASE OF CAPS ABUSE!"

That sound about right?

demonmike

Missing-Nin
    Years
  • Not only is it a hack to encounter in it, he also hacked the encounter level, level 63 in a route before the 3rd gym? Didnt think any wild pokemon you can encounter went upto level 63 in this game (ofcourse, Im not counting legendaries).

So they have hacked 3 aspects:

Masterballs (Although it is possible to have quite a few, unlimited is impossible)
    Wild Arceus (Who knows, it could of been possible, I've seen some pretty crazy unintentional glitches)
    Level 63 wild encounter.

Its just a joke account anyways from the looks of it.

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • People, please, don't post in this kind of pointless threads. Just report and stay calm.

Anyway, we don't care if you found an Arceus because we all know you can't unless you cheat. And don't even try to trade it here.

-CLOSED-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back