• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I found out something new about the cloning trick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hey can soeone tell me how to clone again i forget :P

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2004
    I remember.......all u do is save in front of your PC and deposit the pokemon you 2 duplicate.....then,change the box and when it says "SAVING.......DO NOT TURN OFF THE POWER"turn it off.

Evee Trainer

Eevee Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2004
    I also found out something!
    If you do the trick to get all 3 starter pokemon (chikorita, totodile, cydaquil)
    the Pokemon don't show up on the pokedex when they evovle. When I got all 3 pokemon and continued through the game, it was when I got to Goldenrod (normal badge) when they weren't in the PokeDex! If you get the same problem, don't worry, just breed the evolution (eg.meganium) with a ditto to get the 1st evolution! And this will stay in the PokeDex!

Years
  • Well, when i discovered that I can use the cloning method to get all 3 pokemon about 4 to 5 years ago, i thought i was the first to realise this trick... However, i suppose, i did not know that someone else knows this trick...

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2004
    yeah but like Pika2 said don time it wrong the poke dissapers FOREVER (unless you catch it again duh) but i tried to do it with lugia and it was deleted BUM BUM BUM i had to restart my game..... ya so don't go cloning happy or else......

Years
  • Would you laugh, if i told you, I have never heared of the pokemon Cloneing trick, Until recently lol!
    I have tried each of these. And, my gosh, they all worked
    I got my lugia cloned, Alone with Suicone...but ho-oh is gone I fell so upset ( loads up colloseum , and looks at ho-oh ) happy enough -_-

HanaTanaka

Former Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    I wouldn't do that because one time I heard about a guy who tried to clone his Mew and tried to make his Pood, lv. 2 or 3 catellipie vanish, but he accidentally cloned Pood instead of Mew and it was lost forever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back