• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I found something

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
    Years
    So once i was just randomly pressing buttons on the battle screen and after i pressed B, it said " Typhlosion's - is disabled." So i tried it again and it turned out that if you're on the screen where you choose your attack and you press L then B, you skip your turn. I've only tried it on my game so i don't know if it works on everyone's.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Really? I tried that myself on my platinum and SS and it didn't work... what game were you using, and did you mean the screen displaying the attacks? (Unless you mean that L and B just takes you out of that menu back to the usual 'attack/bag/party/run' options which isn''t that remarkable).

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2012
    There is an option to make L=A.
    Try pressing A then B and see if the same thing happens.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Tried that too at the time (for I recalled that setting in options) and it didn't seem to do anything special either.

FrostPheonix

Eternity.
    Years
    Seems interesting... would be quite unusual, curious to see if it might work on mine. Could you give more info? Game (D/P/Pt/SS/HG)? Language? Vids?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Never heard of that before and I can't imagine that they would implement that actually. Can't find anything on it either, elsewhere. Above comment basically ^

KoolKat vs. Lucas

KoolKat Gold
    Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2013
    So once i was just randomly pressing buttons on the battle screen and after i pressed B, it said " Typhlosion's - is disabled." So i tried it again and it turned out that if you're on the screen where you choose your attack and you press L then B, you skip your turn. I've only tried it on my game so i don't know if it works on everyone's.

L then B. You guys should read more carefully.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    L then B. You guys should read more carefully.
    And who said they pressed them at the same time? =/

I tried L then B and it didn't work for the record before my initial post. It doesn't skip your turn - just brings you back to the main menu for battles (attack/bag/party/run). Which is...basically a given.

If nobody can confirm this soon I'll probably just close this thread as it sounds awfully fishy to me, especially as the thread opener has only posted that one post on the forums and disappeared since.

Back