• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got 123456 visits on my profile

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
  • I have 5,661 visits. Considering I only picked up my activity quite recently, that is an interesting figure.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't know but I think it's probably pretty low :D which is weird because my profile is so pwetty ;;

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I've only got around 14,500 visitors. Strange considering my post count being rather low when compared to how long I've been here. Probably because I never post (dunno how they got there...maybe there's...other people who like what I like...I don't know. ^^; )

I usually visit someone else's profile if some thread asks me to, if I see the person around frequently or if they have an especially pretty profile (damned art forum users and their lovely profiles).

my profile is so pwetty ;;

say no more

on my way

Yukari

14,197, so apparently I have more than I thought. I don't know why you'd want to visit my profile but whatever that's up to you. o>

Back