• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I Got A Question FOr D/P

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2012
    Diamond and Pearl is comming for the D/s and a game called Pokemon Revolution is comming for the nintendo wii...and it says u can play the diamond pearl on the wii....as the d/s as the controller...and i saw some video clip and is howed it in 3d will that be the whole game like finding wild pokemon and walking in cities..or just the battle sequence...but the battle sequence has stepped they actaully tackle the pokemon head on...fire attacks melt the ground wow its hott anyway get at me

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    zomg English class required...

...I think you're asking if PBR will be just like its GCN predecessors or its GBA predecessors. The likelihood is that it will be something similar to Colosseum or XD, but nothing is confirmed yet. We might be surprised. The title "Revolution" could be more than just a title.

And FYI, your signature is causing lag, you should change it.

toxictwinkie

Mini moose will rule you all
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2014
    It will be cool if revo was a 3D RPG, but a real awsome adventure RPG :D so but it

Back