• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I got a question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    what does happen once you complete your national dex what does profesor does anything in the game happen?

Years
    yeah you get a nice little a star and I don't know maybe the he will check your pokedex and be like wow you got all the pokemon good for you but Im a cheap ........ so you get a star *you punch him out* XD

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Forget punching him, my Charizard would burninate him! Honestly, Prof. Oak probably doesn't care because [Lucas/Dawn] are not his pupils (Students).

Last edited:
    Years
    Forget punching him, my Charizard would burninate him! Honestly, Prof. Oak probably doesn't care because [Lucas/Dawn] are not his pupils (Students).
    I would feal better if I punched him but then I guess just send out like a Ho-oh and use scraed fire then kyogre use sheer cold groudon use fissure rayquaza uses hyper beam that would set him in line lol

Lyra.

Usagi Small Lady Serenity
    Years
    In Diamond and Pearl, I talked to Professor Oak and I got a free Up-Grade item to evolve Porygon into Porygon2.

Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    nothing big happens, you just get a different color trainer card and I think the prof gives you a item

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
    Years
    Oak doesn't give you the Up-Grade for completing the Dex, though. He only gives you it for getting the National Dex. Which is kinda lame. :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I know, and one of the Game Programers staying in a hotel room between Pastoria and Veilstone also shows you a damn congratulations screen for it, Im going to have my shiny Roserade Passion poison him to lay him on his deathbed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 9, 2009
    Do it for your own personal pride. o, and "I got a question" isn't a question.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back