• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got bored

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
  • So I made some Gossip Girls icons.

Spoiler:

The only reason I'm posting them here is because I cbf'd to make a gallery, lol :(

You have included 13 images in your message. You are limited to using 10 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

uh, what. We have image limits?

Oh and also, I took pictures of some clouds in the morning last week or something, played around with the image on photoshop and made this.

Spoiler:

Oh here's the original.

Spoiler:

The end. Enjoy my graphics horing. :D

ffs, image limit thing. >>

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Your icons. <3 I always take a peek or two at times in your shop with Jared to see what you guys come out with others' requests.

My avatar currently is something I worked on tonight. It took me awhile, but that's only because I was messing with a few new things. n_n

The sky is remarkable though. Wish I saw more of those around our Floridian skies lately.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Aw thank you. :3 Though I have to admit, some requests I do I'm not pleased with, due to the image I've been given to work with. XD;

Experimenting is fun though, and in the end your avatar turned out great I must say.

The skies around here have been like that lately, once I get some batteries for my SLR camera, I'll be able to take better images. I used my phone to take that. XD

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • You do your best though, which is great. ^^ If anything, I'll open up a next gallery in the near future perhaps.

I did two versions of it actually. One with text and one without. o3o

Considering it was taken with a phone camera and seeing what you did to it, there's no exception for how good it came out, nice job Malyka.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh I'd love to see, I don't think I've seen much of your graphics. XD

I was never good at texts, so I usually leave it out. D:

Thank you. :3 It makes me want to try photography or something. XD

Back