• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I GOT CONTACTS

Years
  • And everything is HUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE.
    I thought contacts would be exactly the same as glasses just....Nothing's on you're face.
    It's totally not.
    :D My once thought big screen computer is now bigger than ever. But it's strange.
    Because everything is bigger, and proportional, but it's well... Not. It's still fits in normal eyesight. (Omg I have perivial vision.)
    It's really weird.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, I don't think I ever will get contacts. I don't have the time or patience to put them on my eyes. x.x I will end up breaking the contact or poke my eye out. Going to keep wearing glasses. But I am glad you got them. ^^

Years
  • Haha, I always wanted to try contacts but there's nothing wrong with glasses. The lady put numbing solution in my eyes so I could touch then easier till I get used to it. She said I'm doing pretty well.

alexomat

Legendary Alexand
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2010
    Contacts are better than galsses for sure!!!!
    Well thats what i think! :)

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I had to get glasses last year (although my vision had been horrible for years). I only need them for distance. I love wearing my glasses because I can SEE. When I first got them, I remember constantly comparing the quality of my sight with my glasses on, then my glasses off. I was completely amazed by the detail of everything, I had never really realised before. I don't know why people say they hate wearing them because I notice a huge difference and love that I can see. I suppose it has something to do with me getting my first pair of glasses when I'm older rather than younger. It means I was old enough to appreciate them and everyone else I know is old and mature enough not to make fun of you for wearing them, so I never had to suffer bullying because of it, which I suppose some people do when they're younger.

Back