• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got it finnally

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    If I rebember. Armed Dragon does attack. Not defense, It would be somewhat broken if it did defense.

If Fusilier is set then fliped up. It's attack and defense will be the same.

Mullet and Orochi Breakwing, you two seem to be talking more Arrgo than the Armed Dragon build.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • blah my bad... guess i was seeing things.

From upperdeck:

If you Set "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" without Tribute, it has ATK 1400 and DEF 1000 when flipped face-up.

If "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast", with halved ATK and DEF because of its effect, is flipped face-down, and then flipped face-up again, it will then have its full ATK 2800 and DEF 2000.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Frostweaver said:
    blah my bad... guess i was seeing things.

From upperdeck:

If you Set "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast" without Tribute, it has ATK 1400 and DEF 1000 when flipped face-up.

If "Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast", with halved ATK and DEF because of its effect, is flipped face-down, and then flipped face-up again, it will then have its full ATK 2800 and DEF 2000.
    The rulings was different before >.>;

Curse you upperdeck!

It is still good in some cases ;;

Thanks Mullet ...

Last edited:

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It's ok. Upperdeck *HAS* always been relatively secretive about specific changes, and sometimes even card erratas...

Wish that they will actually stick some notes on their main page on the website about how some stuff can changed, instead of silently changing it in the FAQ but not saying a word (or, just a tiny whisper) about it.

Sometimes you want to just beg them to actually print some fixed version of Ultimate Offering (but only at a common of course since it's their fault for the errata to begin with XD)... and other whatnots, all for the sake of clarity.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Frostweaver said:
    It's ok. Upperdeck *HAS* always been relatively secretive about specific changes, and sometimes even card erratas...

Wish that they will actually stick some notes on their main page on the website about how some stuff can changed, instead of silently changing it in the FAQ but not saying a word (or, just a tiny whisper) about it.

Sometimes you want to just beg them to actually print some fixed version of Ultimate Offering (but only at a common of course since it's their fault for the errata to begin with XD)... and other whatnots, all for the sake of clarity.
    Trust me. I know. it's been happening for years.

They should do that but they seem to be focousing on banning CC most of the time. =/

Ultimate Offering is one the most broken traps in the game. It rivals with Call of the Haunted. It's always good to keep 1 side decked. I do at least.

zshadowzero27 , have you tried building the deck yet?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Ultimate Offering depends on how much swarming your deck needs... It's not as splashable as the card text suggests though.

When upperdeck declares war on a deck, absolutely every card in that deck will be banned and/or restricted. Look at poor goat control, and how many essential parts of goat control got completely restricted. Tsukuyomi, scapegoat, Thousand Eyes Restrict (what the heck restricting fusion deck cards?), Book of Moon, Magician of Faith and metamorphsis... They really could have let metamorphsis live, I think =/ Goat control will die without multiple copies of the other 5 cards. They really overkilled it by destroying metamorphsis too, destroying poor Morph decks in the meantime which never really caused *that* much problems. Unconsistent with their ruthlessness, they still let D. D. Assailant run around in 3s...

mr kecleon

)*(Non existant dafodil)l*(
    Years
  • Now I'm going to annoy you, armed dragon level 10 is out in japan...

use negate attack or swords to defend lv3 for a couple turns, sorry if someone already said that, thats all I can think of right now

Mr K

Mullet

Banned
    Years
  • mr kecleon said:
    Now I'm going to annoy you, armed dragon level 10 is out in japan...

use negate attack or swords to defend lv3 for a couple turns, sorry if someone already said that, thats all I can think of right now

Mr K

No one cares what is out in Japan, because this is an American deck.:\

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    mr kecleon said:
    Now I'm going to annoy you, armed dragon level 10 is out in japan...

Mr K
    Armed dragon is more based on arrgo. Agressive Control. Using cards like Negate Atack will slow the deck down. And there is level up.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Mystic Lv. 5?

Level Up is not a staple in the deck but it can help with speed. It depends onwhat kind of deck you want. A agressive kind ,not fully focousing or a deck focousing on the theme and goal of the deck. It is good to side deck though.

Back