• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I got new emerald information!

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Well I ain't really that active only when I have pulled up information

BugaBog

People, they come and go!
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Aug 6, 2007
    Sorry for DOuble Post but I got this:
    The remaining 3 battle frontier things are the:
    Battle Palace
    Battle Pyramid
    Battle Tower

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    (next time use the edit butten :)) Anyways some great info people welldone

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • espeon and umbreon said:
    BugBog did you heard about News that you can catch Mew in Emerald?
    I think Bugabog knows... it's even in FAQ.

Hmm thought that there's no advertisements allowed...? O.o; guess if your own site is the info that rule doesn't apply or something then? Oookay...

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Enshida also gives you berries if you complete the Silver Badges and Gold Badges. (I'll try and edit this when I remember the berries)... but he's kinda like your little assistant thingy really :/
    Deoxys Speed has highest Speed in the game, and average base stats (they're not really low by any means).

This isn't really new information... :/

RainbowIslands

the legends' guardian
    Years
  • Also.. Enshina just wonders around Hoenn to give advice to people...
    YOu know there is a new thing replacing the contests except the lilycove contest. those are call Battle Tents. Mini Battle Frontiers in Hoenn!!!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2004
    Volt tackle is also in emerald...but the best news barring the fronteir..is obviouslty that MEW is in!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • You can catch Mew after you get the 6th badge. Actually, you can whenever, but this way, you can fly back to Fortree and go to Lilycove on foot... or somethin'. :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 21, 2004
    Is emerald in english? With all this awesome info. I'm dying to get it! I love the new features.

I also found out about Steven being replaced by Wallace, and Steven does a double battle with you [player] against two Team Aqua/Magma people.

Back