• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I got the coolest Pokemon Pillow ever today!

AngHeartsDrew

Pokemon Co'Ordinator
    Years
    So this morning I went to a street fair and they had this booth where they were selling pillows. They had like Batman, Naruto, etc Pillows. I came across this pillow with a green stripe, then pink stripe then purple stripe. On the green stripe was Drew, then May in the Pink Stripe then Harley in the Pink stripe. It was 15. I begged my mom for it. :D

MaikeruS

Umbreon
    Years
    Hahah! sounds pretty cool. Its funny when your our age and your parents think youre so immature because you play pokemon, When its sooo fun!

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    That's awesome. It sounds like it's a contest pillow since it has May, Drew, and Harley instead of typical Ash and Pikachu. :P I would've begged for it too. :D

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
    Oh wow xD
    No doubt I'd have been shouted at for buying those ~_~ My Jirachi plush toy arrived in the post recently, and I was told by my parents that it was a "waste of money" :P

Back