• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I got to play FR and LG today!!

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    There's a roadshow going around the UK. Today, they stopped in Bolton (the town in which I live), and I got to play several games before they were out. The main two games were Donkey Konga (which I really need to improve my rhythm for) and the main reason I went, Fire Red and Leaf Green on pretty cool looking GBA SPs.

It definately takes me back to the first games, but I do like the flashy new graphical update. Seeing my Bulbasaur in colour stomp all over Blue's Charmander right near the start was fun :-) Even played one game which had been carried on for ages, so there was a Charmeleon going around Mount Moon, and we got to kick some Team Rocket hiney. Ah, the memories...

So, just thought I'd brag a little by saying I managed to play Fire Red and Leaf Green before they were out :-p

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    It's definately a blast from the past. Oh, I picked up Red and started again, just to refresh my memory a bit (it's been a few years since I last played)

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    Toothache said:
    It's definately a blast from the past. Oh, I picked up Red and started again, just to refresh my memory a bit (it's been a few years since I last played)
    Hey I started to play yellow agen! it's good to back play it once more (: classic and fun!

Years
    Toothache said:
    There's a roadshow going around the UK. Today, they stopped in Bolton (the town in which I live), and I got to play several games before they were out. The main two games were Donkey Konga (which I really need to improve my rhythm for) and the main reason I went, Fire Red and Leaf Green on pretty cool looking GBA SPs.

It definately takes me back to the first games, but I do like the flashy new graphical update. Seeing my Bulbasaur in colour stomp all over Blue's Charmander right near the start was fun :-) Even played one game which had been carried on for ages, so there was a Charmeleon going around Mount Moon, and we got to kick some Team Rocket hiney. Ah, the memories...

So, just thought I'd brag a little by saying I managed to play Fire Red and Leaf Green before they were out :-p

Cool,I have it(It=Fire Red) on my computer,its really fun, I have a level.23 Charmeleon,this game(Fire Red) rocks!!!!!!!

Years
    This one is in English,and you only got to play it,I have it,and I got it befor every one else,for free!,and its not a cheap clone,its the real thing,just on the computer.Thats whats so great about it

ArchAngel

I also answer to "Hey sexy"
    Years
    It was probbably translated by someone who screwed up something in the game. Besides toothache played a legal version :P
    :fr: Deoxyman :fr:

adam513

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    i would just wait un til i get my own because u cant go back everyday to play it

~LOCKED~

Marill909

Pacific Boy
    Years
    Thats strange, I bought the UK version of leaf green off ebay Im playing it as this very moment... But you say its not out yet in the UK???

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    However you got hold of that, the official release date in the UK is 1st October. Looking at your location, you're not in the UK, so that's a moot point :-p

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Marill909 said:
    Thats strange, I bought the UK version of leaf green off ebay Im playing it as this very moment... But you say its not out yet in the UK???

You must have bought a fake copy. A ROM. You got ripped off. Did you get the wireless add-on with it?

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Cool News Toothy! I wish they had some cool events like that on Brazil >.>
    And any Fr/Lg version that is on sale now IS A FAKE!

BountyHunter

Best Trainer Ever
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Ohio
    • Seen Sep 27, 2004
    Yeah don't buy anything that says its FireRed or LeafGreen before August 28 or September 7th its a fake. :cool:

Back