• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I got to play FR and LG today!!

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I have to disagree with whoever said that anything that says fire red / leaf green before it comes out is a fake.

I've been to a few gaming stores in my area that have fire red and leaf green's that are playable in store, I even got to play on one for an extended amount of time (during a game tournament at the store)! It's quite possible that a few of those preview copies have gotten out to some secondary sellings and have been sold to people! I even asked a few stores if I could buy their preview versions~ but no one would let me have them. ;~;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I went to Wal-Mart Tuesday and they had Fire Red in the SP. I did a double-take when I saw it.

PaperDoll_777

Owner of Zim! ^^
    Years
    I saw that roadshow it was at big W in England!!! But i didn't go cuz i've already got the games so whats the points! :cool:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I really wanted to go to that thing... but it came absolutely NOWHERE near Newcastle or anywhere in the North-east for that matter. It was such a shame... as I wanted to go on Donkey Konga as well. (I'm getting it for Christmas). Curse Nintendo Europe. :(

"A Vote for Justice is a Vote for MCD!"

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    hey..i found the real english rom..if you want it PM me

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    My brothers played Red in a Target, when I was in Maryland. I wish I would have gone, I would like to get a sneak peek. I'm already saving up for it (and a Degrassi DVD).

Back