• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Greet you all.

Years
    Good Evening ( Dutch local time)
    My name is Yngwie. I'm not sure IF i'm going to be fully active on this website.
    I'm in love with the game pokemon Firered Generations and I just NEED it on my phone.
    So, I did a lot of work to FINNALY get registed to this site.
    MY english isn't fantastic so, I didn't understand the second question...

So, well yea.. Hello.
    I hope that I will look a bit on this comunity and meet some decent trainers here.
    -Yngwie-

The third generation was amazing! I love it myself and FireRed/LeafGreen were some of my favorite games ever. Glad to hear you love them too and welcome to the forum, Yngwie!

And don't worry about your English! n_n; There are other people here who aren't very good at it but we're a friendly community that accepts anyone, so no problem. :) You'll be able to improve your English here as well since most of our members speak it so I do recommend you stick around, but it's up to you. We'll always be here when you're feeling like logging back in! Enjoy your stay on PokeCommunity and let me know if you need help, all right?

Chibiterasu

내가 다시 왔네
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2020
    Welcome to PC, enjoy your stay here and I hope you meet lots of new friends :3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome, Yngwie, it's nice to meet ya! I really hope you do become active here on this site, because there are a lot of stuff to do! <3

But yes, it's okaaaaay if your English isn't perfect, I think you speak pretty understandable English anyway! But besiiides, we don't mind it much at all! I haven't heard of FireRed Generations, but, it does sound pretty fun! I'll try it out sometime! But yes, you'll meet plenty more trainers around here who loooove pokemon as much as you do! I hope to see you around. :3

Back