• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Guess I'm Back!

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
    Years
    Hello everyone! As some of you may know, I was once a user on PokeCommunity, but soon after left. I thought there was no point in staying on the forum as I never made any posts, but after almost a year, I have decided to come back to PokeCommunity!

Now with that out of the way, time for a normal welcome thingy.
    Hello, everyone! I am ZekromWhite123, a lover of many video games, including but not limited to: Mario series, Sonic series, Pokemon, Kirby series, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro (Not Skylanders though), and Legend of Zelda. I also enjoy the television show My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and I would like to learn Japanese, but have yet to start. I have very little knowlege on ROMHacking, but would LOVE to learn ASM or C++, as coding fascinates me. I am not a big fan of movies, but am ok with animated ones. One more thing, I also have a modded Wii, own a Gamecube, NES and HATE Call of Duty and other basic shooter games. I am also waiting to get Splatoon or Super Mario Maker. I think I have enough for a return to PokeCommunity, and I hope it was ok that I made my return in the Welcome Board.

Wahey welcome back Zekrom, nice to have you here again! I'm always thrilled having returning members. :D

Coding's pretty awesome and at some point I wanted to learn but in the end I guess I didn't want it enough because I forgot about it quickly haha. Will just stick to my talent of drawing. Also a fan of MLP:FiM even if the latest few episodes from the new season feel a bit different than what I'm used to.. maybe it's because Lauren Faust is gone?? But that's old news since she's been gone for ages.

aaanyways will try not to ramble too much. Be sure to get Splatoon, heard so many awesome things! Then you can possibly discuss it here in the Video Games forum. :') Enjoy your time and see you around!

Years
    Oh hey Zekrom, nice to see you with us again!

I would have recommended stuff for you but Sheep covered that already so yeah nothing else I have other than just saying hi, but as she said you might love our Video Games board since you seem to be a dedicated gamer. Crash and Spyro were pretty much my gaming childhood so awesome to hear you played those, and it appears you're into many Nintendo games as well.

Anyways, good luck with settling in again and this time do stick around for real. I'll be sure to catch up with you around soon!

ZekromWhite123

COOLNESS OVER 9000, but 20% cooler
    Years
    Hehe.... So much suggestion! Thanks all for it, and to follow up on the Splatoon thing, I will be getting it sometime this week, so expect to see me on boards about it and I will have NN ID in sig. Once again thanks all for suggestions! :P

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Welcome back to PC, ZekromWhite123! I returned a couple months ago after pretty much three years of being inactive and I've enjoyed it ever since. Hope you're able to feel the same way! :D

I'm also a big fan of Mario games! What are your favourites? :3 I have heaps of fond memories playing Mario Party with my brothers and cousins on the N64 when I was younger, and games like Mario Galaxy and Mario Kart are also some of my favourites. There are so many to choose from lol.

Hope to see you around! Feel free to drop me a message if you ever want to chat (:

Back