• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess I've returned

Azzurra

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    This time it's for good. I've been make feel horrible at the last forum I resided at, so I decided to come back here where I can share my opinion without being taunted and made feel unwelcome.

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums again.

Anyways, if that's what they did, then it's harsh.

Well, start the posting again, and have fun.

• » ∂єяσzισ « •

╰» ∂єяσzισ ρωηѕ
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    Past is past, my friend. It's better to forget it. Especially if it's been bad. ;;

Welcome back to the PC forums, Azzurra. I'm pretty sure that you won't experience bad things over here. PC's a really nice place, after all. <3

Well, have fun around the forums then, Azzurra. If you've got any problem, just contact the staff. They'll help ya for sure. ;3

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
  • Welcome back!

I am sorry to here about your past experiences at another forum, it sounded pretty harsh, but that is all in the past now. So don't worry, people here at Pokecommunity are quite friendly!

I hope you have fun here~

See you around.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2010
    Welcome back I'm new here, but I hope you stay this time around.

Back