• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess Poke'mon really messed me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well when i was little my cousin gave me his Poke'mon Red and i remember he saved in Lavender town in the tower...Well i still remember every second of trying to get out of that tower...i had real life nightmares on it with Green Gastleys (i was on a game boy color) and my cousins red Venusaur who i alwaysthought was strange looking from behind (i was 5 and didn't know what i was doing until i got my pokemon ruby when i was like 10)
    Well this is weird and like i just am suprised from these memories that my "little green man" (red) was going to get torn up in my dream, i saw him explode and the crimson blood was everywhere...In real life i see me being in that tall grass sometimes and see everything crimson and alien green...
    Well anyways sorry my grammar stinks and plese look over the run on's i am in a huge rush right now MUAHAHAHAHAHA

Charmander_004

I love Pokémon and Charmander
    Years
  • Ummmm, what a weird story, are you kiddin? I mean pokemon was never really that scary, even in the old 8-bit gameboy graphics where every game looked odd. Now that I remember the first time I played pokemon was from a friend's Pokemon Red too, and I can clearly remember that it was very addictive, but I never finished it. Like you, it was until Ruby when I played my very own pokemon game. Then I played Yellow, and I loved it cause it was like the anime. Anyway, I still dont think Pokemon has ever been that scary as you say. You really think it was THAT scary?! LOL you should have played Doom when you where a child like me (or maybe not!), that game was scary as hell and the sounds where freakin strange, but the worst thing is that I couldn't stop playing it, I wish I had never played it, at least not when I was a child and I also have had nightmares of it and still cant forget it. But thanks to beautiful things like Pokemon and other things and videogames that were for my age like Mario Bros, now I can say that my childhood wasn't really scary and I can remeber all those good things that I spent my time with. And if you had watched the anime when you were child, I'm sure you would have seen that Pokemon was absolutely not scary. Anyway I hope you are enjoying pokemon now.

OranBerry

Novice trainer
    Years
  • I remember when I first got Sapphire it looked so much better the Silver and getting stuck in Littleroot town for 3 hours...and then i meat Mudkip... yaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Years
  • Ummmm, what a weird story, are you kiddin? I mean pokemon was never really that scary, even in the old 8-bit gameboy graphics where every game looked odd. Now that I remember the first time I played pokemon was from a friend's Pokemon Red too, and I can clearly remember that it was very addictive, but I never finished it. Like you, it was until Ruby when I played my very own pokemon game. Then I played Yellow, and I loved it cause it was like the anime. Anyway, I still dont think Pokemon has ever been that scary as you say. You really think it was THAT scary?! LOL you should have played Doom when you where a child like me (or maybe not!), that game was scary as hell and the sounds where freakin strange, but the worst thing is that I couldn't stop playing it, I wish I had never played it, at least not when I was a child and I also have had nightmares of it and still cant forget it. But thanks to beautiful things like Pokemon and other things and videogames that were for my age like Mario Bros, now I can say that my childhood wasn't really scary and I can remeber all those good things that I spent my time with. And if you had watched the anime when you were child, I'm sure you would have seen that Pokemon was absolutely not scary. Anyway I hope you are enjoying pokemon now.

oh my lol, i never did say it was scary, just intriging for it is a kids game and it left a huge impression on my life. I do not watch the anime anymore, i just make up my own stories for the video games and also nice charmanders. You seem to really like horror and gore, you do not need those silly movies, there is alot of "real life" gore on a site called YNC, check it ut if you want, i myself am a gore ***** as much as a pokemon fan lol.
    Pokemon is a cute video game and has left a good impression, some of the species has influenced who i am today.

I remember when I first got Sapphire it looked so much better the Silver and getting stuck in Littleroot town for 3 hours...and then i meat Mudkip... yaaaaaaaaaaaa.
    sweet :D can't go wrong with mudkips :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back