• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess some sort of official farewell is in order...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
Years
  • It is amazing how someone can remember some of the silliest passwords to things that have been almost forgotten. Well... Today, I felt like checking a few things.
    For a while now I've been getting subscription updates for PC, and I read once recently and decided to see if I could still log in. Surprise... I'm on.
    I'm not sure how many of you remember me, and I was actually thinking of changing this account name, but those thoughts are now pointless.
    Anyways.
    I wish my exit to be as easy as can be. I always hated being a burden.

Gomen Nasai, everyone. Take care, eh?

- Sean.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • It's not really relevant to you anymore, but please read the rules. Goodbye threads are considered spam, as in the New Users/Welcome forum, we have a Leave & Absence Notifications sticky~ ^_^

-closed-

Bye, by the way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back