• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I guess this is my team~~~~?

Years
  • Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold~252 defense/252 hp
    Ability-natural cure
    Seismic toss
    thunderwave
    stealth rock
    softboiled

Tangrowth@leftovers
    Impish~252 hp/252 defense
    Ability-Leaf guard
    sunny day
    solarbeam
    leech seed
    sleep powder/power whip

Garchomp@salac berry/leftovers
    Jolly~252 speed/252 attack
    Ability-Sand viel
    Outrage
    swords dance
    substitute/stone edge
    earthquake

Tyrannitar@leftovers
    Adamant~252 attack/252 hp
    Ability~sandstream
    Earthquake
    Dragon dance
    Stone edge
    Ice fang

Starmie@Leftovers
    Timid~252 speed/252 special attack
    Ability~natural cure
    Thunderbolt
    Ice beam
    Surf
    Rapid spin/recover/psychic

Bronzong@leftovers
    Levitate
    Calm~158 defense/252 hp/100 special defense
    Light screen
    explosion/gyro ball
    stealth rock
    Toxic/reflect

That is an actual team so you can say what needs to be improved but it isn't going to happen. But yeah, go ahead and tell me what to fix and if it is serious enough I guess I will switch it with another.

Last edited:

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Bronzong@ Light Clay

-Light Screen
    -Gyro Ball
    -Stealth Rock
    -Reflect/Explosion

-Light Screen/Reflect
    -Trick Room
    -Stealth Rock
    -Explsoion

Light Clay is useful for a pokemon like Bronzong. I would really use the first set. A Calm nature isn't a good nature if Bronzong plans to have attacks. But it is useful if best you could get.

Years
  • Actually I kinda don't have the bronzong yet, if you check the pikachu.exe thread you can see where I kinda just made it up and I don't have much experience with him either but I think I like my set better to be honest with you. I could start with light screen and the toxic if it is a blissey or something. If not I would just stick with explosion. Also I could start a battle with stealth rock and my blissey has had over half of it's health drained by a bronzong's gyro ball so I am definatl going with it.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Does bronzong really need stalth rock? It's better to have 1 pokemon, especially blissey that knows stealth rock, havingn it twice pretty much defeats the purpose.

Years
  • First of all who are you, and why are you my arch nemisis, I must know you from somewhere. It wouldn't happen to be kenny would it? I doubt it but who are you really?

Vainz

The Pokemon and Jedi Master
    Years
  • This is a really good team ooka. This is a Garchomp's worst nightmare (or any poke that uses EQ). The only thing i see a little problem is your toxic stradegy. If you toxic a pokemon, that pokemon is just going to switch out so that it is not badly poisoned anymore. I usually only give toxic to pokes with Mean Look so they cant run away. Other than that, this is a really good team. Who the heck is this ooka's worst enemy guy.

Years
  • That is what toxic is for, it's on a wall so that if I catch a pokemon that is swords dancing or something, I can toxic them and scare them away toa switch and get rid of the power up while they are still poisened just not as bad. Oh, and I have no idea who he is and the admin won't answer me when I ask him about it so I think I'm just going to ignore him. Probably someone I have angered on another site that found me here and decided to create a profile showing how he hates me lol.

001_akoO

ooka_100's Arch Nemisis
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 20, 2007
    Nope, im no one that you know ooka. And you never angered me in any way.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
  • This is a team that consists of overused pokémon you found and put it all together. This is the most basic team and since there are literally over 100 times that are exact copies of this, I wouldn't be surprised if you lost quite a few battles.

But that's just me being a jerk. Sorry if you thought I was flaming but I'm just saying..... This team seems as if it was something you put to together from another/other person/people lol.

Last edited:
    Years
  • There are so many people that say that, and they are idiots. You know why UU pokemon got UU. Because they just aren't as good as OU pokemon. If there was no tier list period you probably wouldn't be here saying that right now. Oh and since I already have my OU team I had already started on UU. I already got a strategy from Sims that I am putting to use on a noctowl, I am ev training a ninetails, and I have a Lapras in the mix. So don't come in here telling me that OU is bad or anything like that, oh and btw, there probably isn't a singe person in the world that has the same iv's, ev's and moveset/party as I do. I know your title might be I'm not a noob but you just made a noobish comment.

Im not a noob

Read my name, BECAUSE I'M NOT!
    Years
  • There are so many people that say that, and they are idiots. You know why UU pokemon got UU. Because they just aren't as good as OU pokemon. If there was no tier list period you probably wouldn't be here saying that right now. Oh and since I already have my OU team I had already started on UU. I already got a strategy from Sims that I am putting to use on a noctowl, I am ev training a ninetails, and I have a Lapras in the mix. So don't come in here telling me that OU is bad or anything like that, oh and btw, there probably isn't a singe person in the world that has the same iv's, ev's and moveset/party as I do. I know your title might be I'm not a noob but you just made a noobish comment.

I'm not saying OU is bad, I'm saying I'm annoyed with seeing so many OU teams put together from analysis' found on sites like Serebii and Smogon, don't take it the wrong way though.

And I edited my post to make it more clear

Years
  • It does not consist of pokemon that I have found it consists of pokemon that I have studied and found the best use for so I think we should battle and see if I really just chose a random team or thought out the movesets and things.

Lord Mike

Most Loyal Colts Fan on Earth
    Years
  • Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold~252 defense/252 hp
    Ability-natural cure
    Seismic toss
    thunderwave
    Aromathreapy / Heall Bell
    softboiled

You need the Cleric Support.

Tangrowth@leftovers
    Impish~252 hp/252 defense
    Ability-Leaf guard
    Sleep Powder
    Reflect
    leech seed
    Power Whip

This is cooler.

Garchomp@salac berry/leftovers
    Jolly~252 speed/252 attack
    Ability-Sand viel
    Outrage
    swords dance
    stone edge
    earthquake

Tyrannitar@leftovers
    Adamant~252 attack/252 hp
    Ability~sandstream
    Earthquake
    Dragon dance
    Stone edge
    Ice fang / Crunch

Starmie@Leftovers
    Timid~252 speed/252 special attack
    Ability~natural cure
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    Surf
    Rapid spin

Bronzong@leftovers
    Levitate
    Sassy~158 defense/252 hp/100 special defense
    Light screen
    gyro ball
    stealth rock
    Toxic

Sassy=lower speed, which means Gyro Ball has more power.

That is an actual team so you can say what needs to be improved but it isn't going to happen. But yeah, go ahead and tell me what to fix and if it is serious enough I guess I will switch it with another.

Years
  • I can deal with the sassy but my tangrowth hasn't failed me so far so it isn't getting changed. Also I don't want a cleric. I want a stealth rocker. I don't want to put it on bronzong in case I switch into being paralyzed and never get it out because of a fire blast infernape or something. I only switch blissey out when I am against a special sweeper or atacker.

Years
  • Blissey@Leftovers
    Bold~252 defense/252 hp
    Ability-natural cure
    Seismic toss
    thunderwave
    Aromathreapy
    softboiled

Tangrowth@leftovers
    Bold~252 hp/228 defense/28 SPD
    Ability-Leaf guard
    Grass Knot
    Stun Spore
    HP Fire
    Sleep Powder

Garchomp@Choice Scarf
    Jolly~252 attack/ 224 speed/ 32 Sp. DEF
    Ability-Sand viel
    Outrage
    Fire Blast
    Crunch
    earthquake

Tyrannitar@Choice Band
    Adamant~252 attack/60 HP/196 SPD
    Ability~sandstream
    Earthquake
    Crunch
    Stone edge
    Pursuit / Focus Punch

Starmie@Leftovers
    Timid~172 HP / 120 Sp. ATK / 216 SPD
    Ability~natural cure
    Thunderbolt
    Recover
    Surf
    Rapid spin

Bronzong@leftovers
    Levitate
    Brave~252 HP / 152 ATK / 8 DEF / 98 SPDEF
    Earthquake
    Gyro Ball
    Trick Room
    Hypnosis / Explosion

All of my fixes are in bold.

Last edited:
    Back