• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a crush on Machop when I was little.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    Cool.
    I actually have a crush on quite a few pokemon, such as Kabutops, Golduck, Gabite, Flygon, Rayquaza, Scizor, Scyther, and Zoroark. They all look very appealing in my opinion.

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
  • I've had a small crush on Ash. And probably on Entei, but come one, he was like a human! Though these days I'm more into Gary, and James. Though I like James's original voice better, it was so dark and hawt lol. I'm Entei was a human, I'd like him too.

Last edited:

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Never had a crush on a pokemon...

But I use to have a crush on Jasmine when I was younger.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Ah... Dan Green's voice... ♥

But it was the characters, too. I loved Mewtwo because he actually cared for his 'family', and did what he could to protect them (I'm talking about Mewtwo Returns here, more than Strikes Back) and Entei was the same, doing everything he could to make Molly happy. Ah, badasses with a heart of gold...

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I actually had it bad for Meowth. o.o
    ((Not... Like... Anything NASTY or whatever. lol. Just a huge crush. I LOVE cats.))

Syrp/Pnoob

Buy one, get one free
    Years
  • Seriously. When I was seven years old, I told my family that I had a crush on Machop. LOL.

It still makes me laugh.

Don't worry, we're all guilty of "liking" some pokemon at one point or another.

I remember me and my obsession with Grimer...

-S

I don't recall having a crush on any Pokemon characters when I was little, but Female Team Rocket Grunt is niiice.

-PN

Last edited:

nidorina

Ash Ketchum groupie~1998♥
    Years
  • I remember having crushes on Ash, Brock, Gary, any Hitmonlee that came on screen (thought they were cute), and Ash's Bulbasaur. Ash was always my biggest though. <3

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Coolish thread Kraine (I'll forevor think of you as the Andy Samberg Boombox Guy XD).

The closest thing I ever had a crush on in Pokemon wasn't even neccesarily a specific type of Pokemon. When I was 6 (or maybe 7) I got a Charmander doll from somebody on my schoolbus. It was overused (it was dirty, had marks, etc.,) but I loved that Charmander doll like crazy. It was so cute, and huggable, and it was like a dreaqm come true. Even if it didn't actually talk, move, or breathe fire, it felt like a REAL Pokemon. It seemed as if it just jumped out of my gameboy. I guess that I loved that doll. Sadly when I was in 3rd grade I had some problems at school (asperger stuff) and my mom threw it, along with most of my Pokemon merchandise, away.... :(

But that's the closest thing to a Pokemon related crush I've ever had.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I always thought Bruno and Machamp were both pretty hot... I'm sucker for muscles (:

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I've never had a crush on a Pokemon before o_o. But I did have a crush on Nurse Joy, specifically the one in Pokemon The First Movie.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Nice, THÔNG. By the way, be sure to introduce yourself in the Introductions forum. That's a good way to make friends.

Back