• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a crush on Machop when I was little.

CakeForTheSoul

You Are A Cinema
Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2011
    When Yellow came out I told everyone that Nurse Joy was my girlfriend and it was only because I had a Pikachu following me and she had a Chansey.

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • I've had crushes on Misty, Jessie, James, Ash, I THINK I once had a crush on Jynx but I forget.

One of my friends used to be an epic Hypno fangirl though.

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • A crush on a pokemon? to me that sounds revolting because i dont think of them in that way lol. i mean how could you think of a pokemon like that, its kind of like having a crush on an animal, dont ya think? i know pokemon arent animals but they dont have human like characteristics either.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    A crush on a pokemon? to me that sounds revolting because i dont think of them in that way lol. i mean how could you think of a pokemon like that, its kind of like having a crush on an animal, dont ya think? i know pokemon arent animals but they dont have human like characteristics either.
    I would think Pokemon can be as smart as humans and have human-like mentalities; they just can't communicate with us.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I think Lopunny and Gardevoir are pretty hot, and I'm a girl. (I like Gallade too, but I think that Gallade looks more like a cross dressing girl than a guy.)

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Crushes on Pokemon protagonists ? And on Pokemon ? o_O The world is such a weird place !
    I never felt had any similar experience . I don't know you people when you were small, but I admired our lil' Brock ! Always silent and listened to everything ! ;)

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2010
    i had a crush on sabrina she is very beatiful may i dont love her now but she is sttel my favourite gym leader and may my old crush with her be the reaons that pcychic pokemon are my favourite.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
  • As far as the actual pokémon go, Gardevoir seems to be the only logical female to crush on, since her overall physique very closely resembles an actual persons.

Jynx just makes me laugh.

As for the people in the Pokémon saga, Sabrina, Flannery, and- more recently- Cynthia, are definitely 'round the top of my list. However, during the days when puberty was kicking into high gear, every single girl was looking like a total babe. Jessie, Cassidy, Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny, Misty and her sisters, Lorelei, Prof. Ivy, any multitude of the random one-shot deals... goes on forever.

May and Dawn are cute too, but that's major pedo material. I could almost be their father. (assuming they're still 10-ish)

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    I had a crush on Misty. I had it so bad, I asked my friend to bring her to school one day, and cried when he failed.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • I never really liked Misty, but I wanted her to be with someone OTHER than Ash x) She deserved better imo.
    These days, May is hot (but that really is pedo material o.o) though Flannery is hotTEST, with Winona a close second. (But Flannery has weird pants o.O).
    Plus Giovanni is pwnsome xD
    And I wanted Brock to finally get that harem he longed for ^^

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • omg gardivorr is so hot she is so cool and smrt and kind i wish i cud hav her as my girlfrend

Spoiler:

Back