• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had a dream about..

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathMetal Anarchist

Pokecommmunity's Odd One
    Years
    I had this dream were I wason the s.s.ann and I saw Mew fly past my window than I jumped out to try to get it then I stared to drownO_o I was freaked beacuse I saw a pokemon in the water....a pokemon I made up as a liltle child it was called Granal it was a realy weird fish thing.Then I was washed up and I saw a island a the is land was a spooky castle when I walked in there were millions no trillions of gohst pokemon Gengar,Hunter,gastly,etc. then a cute litle pikachu came up to me then it rose to the sky so I made this https://www.shopkansas.net/skyler/pikaboo.gif I called it pikaboo.......O_0

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    I've had freky dreams about pokemon before. Once, I dreampt that I was a pikachu and I was just sitting on the ground, and some guy that looked kind of like Gary came up and kept repeating "Your the only real pikachu" or something like that over and over again, then I woke up 0_0 Another one was were there was this pikachu with Ash's head.... ._.

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
    I don't think that I have ever had a dream about Pokemon it seems weird mixing real life and cartoon. :classic:

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Once I also had a dream were I was on a plateu at night or something, and all these professors and gym leaders and random people were there, and they all looked like the people in red, blue and yellow do outside of battle, and mew was flying around overhead.

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
    Years
    My best dream ever was a nightmare........ I was walking down the aisle in Future Shop (iin my dream) and then I saw a Pokemon PDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The my dad bought it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And there were actual pokemon who talked to you just like "Hey you Pikachu!" but with every single pokemon instead of just Pikachu! I woke up............................................................................................................. Well, there goes my once of a lifetime dream out the window.

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Interesting....I had another dream where I was riding through space on a boat with a Slowking, and a bunch of people, and a huge wailord went by, it was in space, but the wailord looked like it was swimming, it was cool! Then after it swam by I fell into a hole and it turned into a different dream where I was Harry Potter in a cornfeild....A few nights later, I dreampt I was sitting on a raft with an extremely realistic pikachu during a cool, still clear night in the middle of the ocean, and I looked over the side of the raft, and I saw something huge and blue rising to the surface, and it had wailord's white markings on it's back, and then the humungus wailord came up in front of the raft, opened it's mouth, and I woke up *_*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    I had a dream where Morty was on moon skates in a futuristic moon skate network that was floating vertically in midair. I fell off it and woke up... I also had a dream that a crazy Moltres escaped from a zoo and was sending embers everywhere, turning people's faces charcoal black. I had yet another dream before Hoenn Pokemon existed where a Manectric had somehow brought me on top of a huge building in a big city. It began coming closer, forcing me to back onto a skinny pole which for some reason was jutting out of the building. It then said, "MUAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Once I kill you I shall take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" It nudged me off the pole, and I began dropping down. Before I hit the ground I woke up. (I seem to have a falling streak in my dreams, don't I?) What realistic dreams!!!!! :laugh:

Voice_of_the_forest

Guardian of Celebi
    Years
    Imakuni?'s probably right. I never had the palying my gameboy thing. But i did dream about the PDA. I want a PDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How do you change the thing under your Name anyways??? Like mine says Junior Member.......... NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    Looks like it says guardian of celebi to me...Anyway I dreamt that Ash was supposed to fight some water Gym Leader who had a Sharpedo, but somehow he'd gotten all drunk of of pineapple juice, and my friend Katy was standing nearby going 'Who lives in a pineapple under the sea!' And Ash was acting all messed up, like I was holding him up cuz he kept falling over and he was laughing like an idiot..... XD No lie! ^_^ I had a good laugh remembering it this morning...
    I had that dream last night =3

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
    My friend just told me about a dream she had where she was walking through the pharmacy section of a grocery store with Ash, who was buying a lot of asprin, and Hannah (my friend) said "Why are you buying all that asprin?" and Ash said "I have a headache..."

Years
    I had a dream about the walk-through-walls code. There was some game that I walked through the walls. My bro. yelled at me because he thought I was going to mess up his game. By now in the game I was in a deasert. Then the game gliched up.

I had anouther were all the pokemon people jumped out of a book.

Bahou

Aqua Network Webmaster
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 12, 2004
    I remember a Pok?mon dream I had a few years ago.

I was in a mart and/or pok?mon center. Then I saw a Gengar (for some reason Gengar is popular among my Pok?dreams, he's been in 2
    ), It was purple but it's back was white and fuzzy. After that I went out the back of the P.C./P.M., I was with Brock and Misty, I saw Team Rocket with some stuff they stole and they were getting away in their hot air balloon.

That's all I can remember. My favorite part of this dream was probobly that every was all real like(I was in the Pok?mon world but with human world graphics), that made the Gengar like an everyday object.

Trying to remember what happened in that dream remind me of some other dreams. I once had a dream when I discovered a new town in R/S(I'm not sure if the game was even out at the time).

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2009
    I Had A Dream That Ash And Pikachu Were In A Desert And Then There Was Not Food So They Ate Pikachu... O.o'

Years
    here one of my dreams that gave me deja vu

I was, in my dream, playing my crystal version, trying to capture Raikou. I found him in the route south of vilot city, and captured him with 10 ultra balls left. when I woke up, I started playing my crystal, found him in that same route, more or less the same peice of grass, and captured him with 10 ultra balls left. that crazy or what?

Years
    Flygon_trainer said:
    here one of my dreams that gave me deja vu

I was, in my dream, playing my crystal version, trying to capture Raikou. I found him in the route south of vilot city, and captured him with 10 ultra balls left. when I woke up, I started playing my crystal, found him in that same route, more or less the same peice of grass, and captured him with 10 ultra balls left. that crazy or what?
    That is so weird...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back