• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I had forgot to say "HI" again, so "HI!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
  • I was absent for more than 2 months, but when I came back to PC, I forgot to say hi again, so, HIIIIIIII! :)
    Now that I'm back, you'll be seeing me (if you haven't seen me yet) in the Challenges Forum or maybe the Game Development Forum (Beginner's Showcase), and also in the Fan Fiction and Writing Forum, this time I'll make sure I've contributed in at least 1 game (be it a hack or one of those RMXP games) and 1 FanFic before I ever leave again, even when I'm just a noobie mapper/writer :)
    Anyways, it's nice to be back in here, I hope to make some friends.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Sorry but...according to your stats, you've been quite active since mid-April. That time would have been a better time to make your re-introduction thread then. So you're kinda late on making this thread. :(

You are entitled to a re-intro if you've *recently* been gone for 30 days or more. No need to wait about a month to do your re-intro because at this time, some members might have known already that you returned.

brb closing dis

Locked.~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back