• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hate boys!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, I've never actually had a real breakup to actually speak of. For most of my life I was living an outward sham which prevented me from dating people I really had an interest in, so most of the "relationships" that ended in my life were kinda... okay, at least emotionally. Don't get me wrong, I liked them... and I felt bad about the situation... but I was more relieved we could both move on more so than sad we were over.

Now, I've had some deep crushes in the past... and when the time came that I realized nothing was ever gonna happen between us, I became pretty bummed. I just don't take rejection well, honestly. I build up these defenses, let people in, then feel like I've been violated. I deal with it with a lot of mood-appropriate music and, well, I typically change my appearance in some way. Just like Kyoko said, new look, new phase of life. I'm pretty sure I'm one of those people who just don't take breakups well at all. When I really like someone, it's hard for me to let go. Whenever I think about my current boyfriend and I breaking up... Heck, I try not to. Just makes me upset. I really love him. ]:

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    How I deal with breaks up
    Well, that is a good question...I stalk them till they take me back...I actually stay friends with my exes, and stay friends they're few girls who arent my friends after we break up, but that is okay, I try to be a friend to everyone even strangers.

as for "I hate boys". For someone breaking up with their boyfriends, and say "All boys are jerks" dont say that because one boy screwed you over, not all boys do that you know, Girls also jerks too, but I dont blame a whole gender on the fact i get screwed over a few times. not about gender blaming yo, its person blaming.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Currently, I'm not in a relationship, but if my girlfriend broke up with me, I'd talk to my teachers about it.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    How do you deal with break-ups?
    Listen to Music. Music makes everything better when this happens to me or I just talk to one of my friends about it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Uhh let's see.

First - I was really sad for days and was sick etc which is weird since the relationship was short owell. But idk how I got over it,--oh, by liking someone else soon after, seemed to workkk.

Second - I broke up with him, he didn't seem to take it well but I personally was fine so yeah :x

As for now I don't wish to break up with my boyfriend at all :3

Back