• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Hate My Brother!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2005
    I OFFICIALLY HATE POKEMON/ MY BROTHER!!!!

okay, so he's home ALONE and I come home and he goes "I've got bad news, your file got corrupted". Its awefully funny that right before Im going to get a set that could actually beat his, it gets corrupted. I HATE HIM!!! I WANT TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW I AM SO ANGRY. Than he started a new game before I got homem which tells me it was him. If he would have waited and let ME see that it was corrupted, than I wouldnt care.

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2005
    Uh, calm down it's just game -_- harcly worth getting that mad over. I mean sure he was wrong, but you gotta let it go. He's a little brother, and most siblings are annoying and do things to purposely make us mad. If you let this get to you just think, you have until you go to college to put up with him. So get over it.

Danke Hote

Weber Hylian
    Years
    Just how old is your brother? If he's younger than oh...7 then I can understand. My sister did the exact same thing only different. I was actually home and SHE was away. I was letting her play my file and when she got home she told me that her freind had erased my file and started a new one with my sister's name on it. Plus if the file was corrupted he might not be able to play it as well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This thread...just isn't necessary...

--> CLOSED <--

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back