• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Hate Throwing Up!

menace64

Lifelong Trainer
Years
  • I don't puke very often. But I guess I've got some nasty bug, and I can't even keep down apple juice (at least the last upchucking was mostly said apple juice... wasn't that bad coming up).

My record for sick-related throwing up in a day is 5 times. How about you?

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I don't puke very often. But I guess I've got some nasty bug, and I can't even keep down apple juice (at least the last upchucking was mostly said apple juice... wasn't that bad coming up).

My record for sick-related throwing up in a day is 5 times. How about you?

Not much. Unless I get sick, which didn't happen in a long time, until recently.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I got really sick a couple weeks ago and threw up four times in one morning. On top of feeling horrible at the time, it was really horrible losing my ability to take arbitrary pride in not remembering how many years it's been since I last threw up. That is the wound that runs deepest.

Nashua

lovely, isn't she? :D
    Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2013
    The last time I threw up was back in 2003. I wasn't feeling so hot. That, combined with massive blood loss and eating made for bad timing.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I rarely ever get sick, I just have an incredible immune system my mother tells me. Last time I threw up was about a two years ago. It's very very rare for me.

I've only had one terrible illness but that was from some surgery medicine my body reacted badly too. Though, other then that rare for me.

Sorry to hear you got sick that much a day. I hate throwing up too, very bad feeling. :S

Last edited:

Rebellious Treecko

The coolest.
    Years
  • I hate throwing up, ew. The acidic taste seems to never go away.

However, the last time I threw up was...in August. I think.
    On some years I throw up more than others. Sometimes a few times in one day.

ToraSushii

I see...food!
    Years
  • I haven't really chucked up any barf lately, but I do sometimes get "the feeling" of wanting to. Which is sorta painful.

I know someone who threw up 15 times on a plane ride before.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I haven't literally thrown up in years myself, being as I hardly get ill enough to do so, it's been atleast 4 or so years. But I do dislike throwing up, That's why I am happy to be really healthy and hardly ever really ill.

Think the last time I threw up was either when I got the flu at 16 or probably the Sunstroke.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I only remember being sick twice and feeling sick too many times. Those two times happened on a 24 hour journey to Austria on a coach. I cant believe only one other person was sick out of about 40 people. I hated being sick. It's one of the worst feelings ever. I take sick pills on like every 30min+ journey cuz I'm so scared of being sick again. I didn't think before I was so travel sick that I actually would be sick. I would die if I was sick regularly.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I don't remember the last time I was sick. I must have been around 10. I feel sick regularly but I am never actually sick. If I feel really bad I just go to sleep. When I walk up I normally feel fine again.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    im not too bad, but my most was 3 times in a night while i was wasted

Don't mix your drinks kids ;)

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
  • Last time I threw up was about two years ago when I had appendicitis. Even then I only threw up like twice in a single day.

Btw, folks, if you feel like you may need to throw up, drink some 7-Up. Tastes the same coming up as it does going down. ;]

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • I tend to throw up when I'm in a car/bus for longer than 45 minutes. When I was 6 I threw up over the brand new shoes the kid sitting on the seat in front of me was wearing. Needless to say, he had to buy new shoes the next day xD;

Last edited:

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Hahaha. Funny story. One time I ate like five cups of pudding for some reason, and then we went driving through the woods, and the swervy roads got to me, and I couldn't get my dad's attention to pull over, and... yeah, that was nasty. xD

I think the last time I did it was when I had that bad thing two or three years ago and I could see all my ribs without sucking in by the time it was over. ; ;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    The last time I got sick was in early 2004 :S

I eat alot of fruit, so I guess my immune system is pretty good :P

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I know how you feel. I had that kind of sickness for about a year. I got better. I haven't upchucked in a while actually. I hate the feeling very much.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I get the flu EVERY SINGLE YEAR! Sometimes even twice a year, and gone to the Emergency room with a couple times.
    I hate it. ><

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • I rarely ever get sick. Last time I got sick was last year, but it wasn't that bad. Just a cold. And the last time I threw up was about two or three years ago :x It sucked too because I was in school when it happened D:

Back