• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I hath returned.

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Hello PC,

Shaturu711, but you can call me Ru. Or any other nickname you can come up with. I've been on the forums a few months back, and then just disappeared for a very long period of time. Bah, as much as I feel like a jerk, RL issues and my schoolife have been catching up with me, and they want to hunt me down. XD

Anyway, things have settled down, the exams are coming but I've revised and worked hard (or so I think) so I should be able to devote more time to PC now. I'm still pretty new here, but I'll have to do a bit of adjusting. I kinda just left my club to die, and I hate myself for it, but I'm looking forward to interacting with you'll nonetheless!

Sorry and Hola! :D

~Shaturu~

Years
  • Hello PC,

Shaturu711, but you can call me Ru. Or any other nickname you can come up with. I've been on the forums a few months back, and then just disappeared for a very long period of time. Bah, as much as I feel like a jerk, RL issues and my schoolife have been catching up with me, and they want to hunt me down. XD

Anyway, things have settled down, the exams are coming but I've revised and worked hard (or so I think) so I should be able to devote more time to PC now. I'm still pretty new here, but I'll have to do a bit of adjusting. I kinda just left my club to die, and I hate myself for it, but I'm looking forward to interacting with you'll nonetheless!

Sorry and Hola! :D

~Shaturu~

Welcome! Happy to see another umbreon lover :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Haha, I'm on the opposite unfortunately. :( I start school later tonight and I'm on my way to sixteen weeks of pure schoolwork torture. The bright side is that i only go for four hours each day and that's more convenient for me, especially since I'm all alone with my little sister.

But welcome back nonetheless! Since you have lots of time now, you should reconsider opening a new club over at Pokemon Clubs and carry on its activity! Or if you want to try something else, there's literally lots of things to do here, especially that the Pokemon XY section is really active and has a lot of discussions for you to jump in...so check that out if you like! :D

Hopefully you stick around this time, Ru! Have fun & see you aroooound <3

Years
  • Welcome back! I'm pretty sure you're familiar with the rules, no?

School and real life situations do come first. That's understandable :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2014
    Thanks for all the support, guys. I'm considering opening a new club but I've got to make sure I'll have enough time to manage it. Thanks for the welcomes again! XD Umberon FTW.

Back