• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a cold... =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

reyzn

Years
  • I think I'm starting to get a head cold as well.. I think you may have passed it on to mee ;-;
    Hehe feel better.

Throat

Oldschool pokemon
    Years
  • I never get sick, but I'm the kind of person very harmed by allergy.
    Good luck.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I had a cold too last week. And then I was sick for a couple of days. It was not a fun week.

You must recover!

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    This is some breaking news!!!! Worthy of being stickied I think.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    mleh, you are entirely too high...

I mean, didn't you see the thread called "post your problems" and honestly, do you really think anyone cares that you, like millions of others this time of year, have a common cold?

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    Colds half of the time don't bother me. It annoys me however if it causes the inside of my ears to feel sore.
    Hope your getting better.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • lol, believe it or not... I hardly ever get sick. Like I won't say I never get sick but its just rare for me. Most likely because I had both my adenoids and Tonsils taking out when i was five. XD

I've had people cough on me before and I don't get sick. o_o Sometimes I wish I could have gotten sick... just to get out of school. XD But that didn't happen very often. The closest thing I get to sick is having bad allergies when the seasons change... and even then you couldn't consider that as being sick. XD

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I had a cold like 2 weeks ago it was not fun. You will be better soon hopefully. Hope you feel better soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back