• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I Have a Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2009
    are there any Heart Gold/ Soul Silver english patches for Macs out there? if so can you post a link? thanks

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't think it matters what type of computer you have, with that type of thing. The patch would be for the ROM, so the computer itself wouldn't have much to do with it, I doubt. o_o I could be wrong, but some of my friends have Macs, and it worked fine.

Years
    • Age 30
    • CA
    • Seen Mar 2, 2023
    I tried it, and the rom works fine, but you can't run the patching software on a mac. I then tried running it on windows, where it froze right after the character "shrinks". The only way I could think of being able to play the patched version on your mac is either finding a mac patching program, or having someone release a pre-patched rom.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • Yeah, it should work fine on Macs, IMO...

Just go and google search it, or check previous posts in the Game Release Info Discussion thread at the top, might have been mentioned there before. (And if you know how to get the patch and all, if you're helpful go ahead and VM/PM thatpokemondude). =P

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back