• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have a sweet tooth for you~

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    What are your favorite sweets? Do you often eat a lot of them? Do you try to limit the amount of them that you eat?

I've started to enjoy salt water taffy again. I also really love me some chocolate. I don't really eat it that much tbh. I do eat other things that are considered sweet, and I really should stop. :x

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
    Cakes, cookies, Nutella stuffed sweets, ice cream, chocolate... lots of stuff and I love it! I limit myself though.
    My favorites are kit kats and Mike & Ikes.
    Kit Kats are also one of my favorites, I almost always pick them up when I spot them in a vending machine or in a bar haha.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    With the exception of liquorice, any and all sweets. Honestly, I eat far, far too many sweet things, but i've tried to make the effort to cut down by buying things like fruit to snack on, instead of biscuits and chocolate bars, and trying to drink more fruit juice instead of fizzy drinks.

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    I'm picky on chocolate but when I find some I like, I can't stop ;^;

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Anything Reese's. Especially Reese's Sticks.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    can't really eat a lot of sweets anymore but marshmallows used to be my favourite <33

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    Anything Reese's. Especially Reese's Sticks.

yoooo reese's sticks are my fave candy my dude

i love any sort of candy with peanut butter. i also love cookies and cakes and brownies..just..a lot of baked goods. ;-; i've sort of geared away from chocolate unless it's hersheys or has peanut butter in it, and geared more towards baked goods.

Reactions: EC
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    anything reeses i will eat it all and you will have to fight me if you want any

i also like skittles a lot. oreos too when i'm in the mood for em.

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    I've become a chocolate lover and honestly I eat it almost every day. I don't even know how I got to this point, it didn't use to be so bad and I don't know how to get rid of it...

Years
    Pretty much anything sweet will be mine.

Everybody knows how much of a sweet tooth I have and I get judged for it, but totally fine with that as long as I get my desserts.

It is a wonder how I am not fat.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Buncha Crunch/Crunch Bars, Reese Cups, Snowcaps, anything with chocolate and caramel together

i LOVE chocolate lol... I think I inherited my sweet tooth from my mom's side of the family because I cant walk 5 feet in my grandparent's house without some sort of sweet or candy lying around

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    just about anything chocolate, plus most cakes and cookies. im def a pastry/dessert person over a candy person.

Back