• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have AIDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    LOL. If he was sharing a needle with his friends, then that's his fault. His idiot idea now gave him a disease that will eventually kill him in ten years.

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    LOL. If he was sharing a needle with his friends, then that's his fault. His idiot idea now gave him a disease that will eventually kill him in ten years.
    Are you for real? This guy has a serious illness and all you can do is "lol?" You don't think he gets that it was a bad idea?

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years

no it will not. as long as he maintains his health and takes the right medication, he will be fine and can live a normal healthy life. Please don't spread ignorance by posting something like that. Thank you:D

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years

Humans make mistakes. He made a mistake.

As you can tell by this thread, countless people had no idea you could get infected in such a manner. Blame can be thrown to media, schools, and all those places for such ignorance on important life matters; but all in all it comes down to: What happened, happened. No matter whose fault it is in the first place, Penguin needs support now.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    No one deserves AIDS.
    Ever.

No one deserves a deadly disease.
    Ever.

I really hope for the best in your case,
    I truly wouldn't want someone dying because some lame excuse of a dirty needle.

As it has been said, people make mistakes.
    Even if you don't think you do, everyone has flaws.
    It is makes us human.

Search up alkaline water treatments.
    There is my contribution.

Reactions: Her

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I'm sorry to hear of this sad news. Stay strong and don't let anyone get you down, and just be very careful in the future.

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
    If your reputation is really so important to you, keep your idiotic statements to yourself.

And Penguin i believe the human body is strong, if your stronge willed and believe in yourself which you should. I think you'll be alright.

Never the less, i think you'll be okay :) Good Luck!

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2009
    It's shocking to see how rude some of you are.
    I'm very sorry to here this sad news Penguin 13. There are really no words that can make you feel better. I hope you will be able to come to terms with the results soon. My thoughts go out to you and your family.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011

Not cool man, I mean what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously I was one of the doubters about the legitimacy of Penguin's case (to which I am sorry about) but ugh, you're despicable.

That's like saying someone deserves cancer because they stood near someone else who was smoking.

I seriously suggest you grow up.

To Penguin, looks like I jumped the gun myself in doubting you, there's no sense me trying to justify it, I just hope that you can look passed your situation and continuing living your life to the best of your ability.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Not cool man, I mean what the hell is wrong with you? Seriously I was one of the doubters about the legitimacy of Penguin's case (to which I am sorry about) but ugh, you're despicable.

That's like saying someone deserves cancer because they stood near someone else who was smoking.

I seriously suggest you grow up.

To Penguin, looks like I jumped the gun myself in doubting you, there's no sense me trying to justify it, I just hope that you can look passed your situation and continuing living your life to the best of your ability.
    Grow up from what? Saying that it's the guy's fault for sharing a needle? It's his stupidity that got him into this situation, so don't tell me to grow up.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Grow up from what? Saying that it's the guy's fault for sharing a needle? It's his stupidity that got him into this situation, so don't tell me to grow up.
    No, you really should take a step back and gain some maturity here. It should be universally accepted and known by now that people make mistakes; costly ones even. I agree with Fox in regards to growing up, learn to show some decency or compassion; understanding would like to say hi, too.

It speaks volumes of your character to rub salt into the wound of a person when they're down; you're simply kicking him further. So I suggest you leave this thread until you understand what he's going through. Further disrespect to Penguin will result in likely infractions. Yes, you are definitely entitled to your own opinion, but now you're just crossing the line. I'm not going to sit here and watch you laugh at someone in such a terrible state, go outside and get some fresh air. Penguin has obviously realized such a mistake now, you don't need to go any longer.

Anyway...

Penguin, it's incredibly unfortunate for such an event to become a part of your life now. I wish you the best throughout such times and even worries; stay positive & strong, and continue to look life through the golden eye glass you get to wake up to. All my support and sympathy is with you.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    No, you really should take a step back and gain some maturity here. It should be universally accepted and known by now that people make mistakes; costly ones even. I agree with Fox in regards to growing up, learn to show some decency or compassion; understanding would like to say hi, too.

It speaks volumes of your character to rub salt into the wound of a person when they're down; you're simply kicking him further. So I suggest you leave this thread until you understand what he's going through. Further disrespect to Penguin will result in likely infractions. Yes, you are definitely entitled to your own opinion, but now you're just crossing the line. I'm not going to sit here and watch you laugh at someone in such a terrible state, go outside and get some fresh air. Penguin has obviously realized such a mistake now, you don't need to go any longer.

Anyway...

Penguin, it's incredibly unfortunate for such an event to become a part of your life now. I wish you the best throughout such times and even worries; stay positive & strong, and continue to look life through the golden eye glass you get to wake up to. All my support and sympathy is with you.
    I'm not trying to kick him further in anyway. I'm just saying that people don't understand my opinion in anyway and their doing this by giving me negative reputation and saying rude comments when all they should do is ignore and respect my opinion whether they like it or not.

And I am in no way "disrespecting" Penguin. I'm just stating that it's his fault this happened, and people are telling me that I'm being rude yet they are the ones being hypocritical by being rude to my opinion and statements throughout this thread. Go ahead, give me infractions, but still I want you to know that in no way I meant to be offensive to Penguin (sorry if I was). All I was doing was the stating my opinion towards another person who actually took the time to visitor message me telling me how hypocritical I was.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I'm not trying to kick him further in anyway. I'm just saying that people don't understand my opinion in anyway and their doing this by giving me negative reputation and saying rude comments when all they should do is ignore and respect my opinion whether they like it or not.

And I am in no way "disrespecting" Penguin. I'm just stating that it's his fault this happened, and people are telling me that I'm being rude yet they are the ones being hypocritical by being rude to my opinion and statements throughout this thread. Go ahead, give me infractions, but still I want you to know that in no way I meant to be offensive to Penguin (sorry if I was). All I was doing was the stating my opinion towards another person who actually took the time to visitor message me telling me how hypocritical I was.

Whether you are trying to kick him or not, you are. Just because you don't mean for something to come out the way it does doesn't mean people won't take offense. It's your responsibility to think your responses out first and censor yourself to make sure no one gets hurt.
    How can people ignore and respect your opinion? It seems they'd have to choose one or the other.

Do you not understand that he knows it's his fault already? He has to live with this every day of his life. If that's not enough of a reminder, I don't know what is. However, you are simply some internet voice playing the unsympathetic parent wagging your finger.

Maybe you were only arguing with txteclipse, but we all had to watch it. Voicing your opinion to a single person on a public forum and then acting as if people aren't supposed to read those opinions is not a good idea.

Last edited:

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years

Okay so if you get AIDS or something i'll just post a reply saying LOL as well. after all its my opinion, and again you should respect my opinion.

Again, if you care about reputation so much, don't post idiotic "opinions" that is obviously heartless and uncaring.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Okay so if you get AIDS or something i'll just post a reply saying LOL as well. after all its my opinion, and again you should respect my opinion.

Again, if you care about reputation so much, don't post idiotic "opinions" that is obviously heartless and uncaring.
    If I got AIDS I would not post it on an internet forum. Instead I'll deal with it through my family and close friends.

And like I said they are my opinions and I don't see them as "heartless and uncaring".

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    On a lighter note, if you're sick of negative reputation (which was clearly deserved, for being such a heartless and uncaring member of this forum) then disable it. It's not rocket science, you know. Now, on to the other side of things. What the hell is wrong with you? PC is meant to be a caring, compassionate forum, there to help each other out. I don't care what Penguin has done in the past, because that's the past. It's done. Nothing will change that, nothing can change that. Every single person or even animal has the right to live in a natural and caring environment, so basically laughing at his face and telling him it's his fault for getting this terrible disease is pathetic. You should know this.

Sure, it might have been his fault, and he's suffering the consequences of that. You telling him it's his fault and he deserves to have this disease isn't helping him in any possible way, so why don't you get the hell out of this thread, think about what you've done and how you would feel if you had AIDs and then come back.

If you're not going to post anything nice/helpful or supportive, then don't post at all.

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday

Well honey, I like the fact that you're stating what you think is right, but no need to be so freakin' mean about it. I know how hypocritical this may sound coming from me, but you could've at least given him some space. If you want to state the facts, go on, but you could at least state them without being such a downer. :/

And as for the reputation, it's just a little piece of software designed to track how good/bad you've been being. No biggie, just disable it if it's that much of a problem. Complaining about it isn't going to do anything good for you, honey.

Penguin13

Mountain Dew, Elixir of Life.
    Years
    If I got AIDS I would not post it on an internet forum. Instead I'll deal with it through my family and close friends.

And like I said they are my opinions and I don't see them as "heartless and uncaring".

Lol k, I'll go tell my best friend, girlfriend (this is the real test of her love), and my parents. Yeah. I don't have many close peoples :P

But yeah, I did something stupid, and I'm paying for it.

p.s. there's a line that shouldn't be crossed. Such as laughing at people with hiv/aids :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back