• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have arrived.

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    I'm a new user that has been a fan of the series since Red and Blue. I think it remains one of the defining moments in video gaming history of when this series hit the United States and created a huge craze. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Here here, Savior!
    I do believe you hit the nail on the head when you stated that Pokemon was a defining moment in video gaming history. Heck, Pokemon in general was a defining moment. There aren't too many people around the world who don't know who Pikachu is. xD

Welcome to the community, The Savior. I'm sure you're going to enjoy it here.
    (Most tend to at least. xD)

Been playing since the days of Red and Blue, huh? Well, we're always excited to welcome another veteran of the franchise. I believe you will come to find that the vast majority of us are a tad bit older around here and we've been with Pokemon for the long haul. There are definitely some discussions about the little creatures that go quite in depth around here...

Well, I should let you get to exploring the community. It might seem a little daunting at first, but most seem to get the hang of it pretty quickly.
    (You seem like a decent internet frequenter, I'm sure you will have no troubles at all!)

Have a wonderful time and take care.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, The Savior!

A long time pokefan, eh? You'll find many of those here at PC! It certainly was quite an event when Pokemon took the U.S. by storm =P

I do hope you enjoy yourself here at our little community. There's quite a bit to do as you can plainly see, and some awesome people to talk to as well! You'll be having fun in no time!

Make sure you read the rules/FAQ (They are quite helpful) And I'll see you around!

Shiari Xero

Completely Original
    Years
    Welcome, The Savior, to PC. I like that you are a veteran to the series, it is nice to see more veterans showing up here. You can call me Xero.

I am also a veteran, starting with my first game ever, Red. My father got it for me for my birthday. I was instantly hooked, and I couldn't put it down. Then I got Yellow and Blue. I was a fan of Charmander(and Evo's), always had them in my party...

Well look at me, I am ranting...XD

Welcome to PC, enjoy and have fun.
    (I know I am)

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    OMG!!!
    A New member! Wow we hadn't had one of those in like seconds... xD
    Welcome to PC dude,have fun here~

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I'll have to agree with you, Savior, that Pokemon is definitely a great moment in gaming history. It pretty much made the gamers we all know and love today.

Anways welcome to the PokeCommunity Forums!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Yes, Pokemon was definitely a huge moment, in history (thats right, not just gaming history xD)

Anyways, Welcome to PC!
    Its always good o have another Veteran Poke-Luver here on PC!

dragpyre

The Brother's Fight For Hell
    Years
    Hello, and welcome to the site.

A veteran, eh? Well my first pokemon game was yellow and i was hooked on it. then i managed to find blue and played that (its a bit glitched up now, i sorta filled it with not just missingno.'s and M's but other glitches as well. PM me if you want to know more.)

Enough about me and my glitching escapades. Just have a great time here

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello, I think many people like the color generation.

Xolotl

The Patriarch of the Nahuatan
    Years
    Hello there. I've got to say I agree with Red and Blue being a defining moment in history. I myself started with Silver, but I say Red and Blue are the best of all the main games. Even with the next three generations, I still prefer the colors over the metals and gems.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Hi and welcome to PC the best community around. Make sure to read the rules and FAQ if you haven't done so :D important! Hope you have a great time here and see you around the forum

Paul~

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Hey Savior, Welcome to PC!

You know, your name is quite funny to say. I was a fan of Red and Blue when it first came out too :3
    If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and we would love to get to know you better!

Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2011
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone. I appreciate it. Looking to befriend all of you. Anyway, a little more about myself. I'm currently a Junior majoring in computer animation. Perhaps in the future, I could get a career working at one of the minor or major animation companies that you currently watch on TV! It'll be a extremely wonderful experience and I was always interested in animation when I was young. I'm also interested in working in the video game industry when I get BA's degree.

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Hello, and welcome to the community. There are a lot of Pokemon fans here.

Back