• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have baby chicks!

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
Years
  • Chicks are *so* cute! o_O When they get bigger, I eat them... o_O Penguins have chicks too! XD Yeah, they are fluffy. I love fluffy! *hands chicks out to people who want them*

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    Chickens I Love Chickens They Are One Of The Best Animals Besides Dogs (I Am A Huge Dog Fan Also Chicken)
    Be Sure To Name One Torchic Then When Its Older Combusken XD

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
    Years
  • Some aren't evil when they grow up, bt most roosters are.
    I don't live on a farm. I live in a neighborhood with a big backyard, and I have had chickens for 4 years now.
    To bna_li: A dud is an egg that... let's say, didn't have anything growing inside it. You can tell what happened then. :dead: PU!
    They have been growing. Now, all are hatched, and there were 15 successful chicks out there. 15/25, that's not so bad! Oh, wait, 16 were successful, until..... one was killed. :sleeping: NOOOOOO! HE WAS TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!
    They are still fluffy, and some are starting to grow real feathers on their wings. Some are younger, and still all downy. Sorry I haven't posted in a while! :nervous: I forgot this topic existed!

Back