• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I have it!

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    just look in the walkthrough at serebii.net, they should have the info you are looking for. Well, unfortunately, it won't come out to sometime like 4th November where I live.

Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    well i would hope you can get lugia just use the master ball on him when you face him. I also sugjest that once you get neer where he is leave 1 spot open so he goes right into your party because it makes it so much easyer having him in your party during the final battle with greevil who has nothing but shadow pokemon.

deoxys and celebi master

Fluffy,Destroyer Of Worlds
    Years
    Mewtwoisabeast said:
    well i would hope you can get lugia just use the master ball on him when you face him. I also sugjest that once you get neer where he is leave 1 spot open so he goes right into your party because it makes it so much easyer having him in your party during the final battle with greevil who has nothing but shadow pokemon.
    What are you talking about? I want to know how to get Voltorb because Miror B. doesnt have it.

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    I have it and have purified all 83 shadow pokemon in 48 hours game time. But I am not very good at all... I basically only used my jolteon and a crobat/hopip/and or aron. In the end I had to use shadow pokemon. I am very bad.

Plasama546

Completely INsaNE *~*
    Years
    wee, it is very fun! It is very much like the original, but it h as more places, pokemn, and a different storyline. There is this one scientist who's inventions are pathetic. Like the power draning lightbulb, the discount calender with 65 less days, ect. The evil mastermind looks so funny! You can also catch 9 different wild pokemon! Also, you can get a stone or sun/moonpowder from a sailer which can let you evole your eeve. Oh! There is battle bing, which you can play bonsley, the new pokemon, and there are battle cd's which are very fun! You can also trade with any gba pokemon game. You don't have a partner though.Also, you don't need to go to the relic stone anymore. Also, everyone is five years older, even the kid's grid. Also, instead the 3 differnt colored chiper trainers, there are six who cant count! This game was so addictting I once played it until 2 AM! I love this game!

Years
    Miror B. does have a Voltorb, deoxys and celebi master. You just gotta battle him in the Cave Pok? Spot. To meet him, you have to find Dunkin at the Rock Pok?spot. From there, it's pretty obvious. I forgot if he does have three Shadow Pok?mon total, but his final one is a freakin' Dragonite. (5 levels stronger than Lugia, too!)

Oh yeah, make sure you are playing Pok?mon XD: Gale of Darkness, not Pok?mon Colloseum!

And you can't get the Master Ball before battling Shadow Lugia for the first time. If you want to use the Master Ball on it, you have to defeat it. Then come back when Dr. Krane gives you the Master Ball.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yeah, it came out a few days early here too... at Best Buy.... I love that place.

prolific_rhapsody

Paradox in Paradigm
    Years
    Sigh. My hometown only has one place to buy video games.

WALMART!

And since the town I live in is so small, they wont even upgrade to a Super-Walmart.

So this Walmart gets all of their games anywhere from 2 to 5 days late.

And on top of that, money is very tight right now, so I'm springing a hope that I might get it for Christmas. Go on and brag that you have it without me! *sniffle*

Sunflorazumarill

Look, it's Sunflorazumarill!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2012
    dqle said:
    Miror B. does have a Voltorb, deoxys and celebi master. You just gotta battle him in the Cave Pok? Spot. To meet him, you have to find Dunkin at the Rock Pok?spot. From there, it's pretty obvious. I forgot if he does have three Shadow Pok?mon total, but his final one is a freakin' Dragonite. (5 levels stronger than Lugia, too!)

Oh yeah, make sure you are playing Pok?mon XD: Gale of Darkness, not Pok?mon Colloseum!

And you can't get the Master Ball before battling Shadow Lugia for the first time. If you want to use the Master Ball on it, you have to defeat it. Then come back when Dr. Krane gives you the Master Ball.

Actually, you can get it as soon as you have completed the Cipher Key Lair. Go to Professor Krane. He will tell you to meet him in the room where you got the Snag Machine next time you visit. Leave, then come back right away and he'll give you the Master Ball.

Synchronize

Donphan: My Fourth Love
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 5, 2008
    meh, its good n' all, but the dialogue still sucks, just like in all japanese Anime games/shows

Back